685 users online (62 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NJ - George Gdovin, 32, Bay Head, 3 March 2017

George Gdovin, 32, of Seaside Park, dropped off a passenger at 4 a.m. at the intersection of Lake and Osborne avenues in Bay Head and has since been reported missing.

Gdovin is described as a being 6 feet, 2 inches tall with a medium build, brown eyes and short brown hair.

He was driving a 2016 Grey Hyundai Elantra with a New Jersey license plate D96-FTY.

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/20..._uber_dri.html

According to a tweet by an NBC reporter, Gdovin has been found dead in a motel in Galloway Township; a photo of the scene identifies it as a Rodeway Inn.

Authorities say his death is under investigation.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsrive...y-motel-report

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    According to a tweet by an NBC reporter, Gdovin has been found dead in a motel in Galloway Township; a photo of the scene identifies it as a Rodeway Inn.

Authorities say his death is under investigation.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsrive...y-motel-report
    Oh no! Not good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

When Gdovin missed checkout on Sunday, the manager checked the room and found him unresponsive with furniture blocking the door, the report said
    http://trib.al/Nzc4Pf0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

im thinking OD

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How sad: (
    This is actually very local. I drive down the whp every day to get to work. It's not uncommon for motel owners to find bodies in that strip. A lot of drugs and prostitution take place in that strip of hotels

http://breakingac.com/missing-uber-d...alloway-motel/
    Here's my local news. Same story as above but they are really good at updating so check back at a later time to see if anything more has been added

As someone who knew George, he was one of the most outgoing, full of life people that you could know. George DID NOT use drugs, nor was he suicidal. This came as a huge shock to all who were blessed to know George.

im so very sorry for your loss. I wonder what happened to the poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by notanextrovert View Post
    As someone who knew George, he was one of the most outgoing, full of life people that you could know. George DID NOT use drugs, nor was he suicidal. This came as a huge shock to all who were blessed to know George.

furniture was blocking the door so IMO suicide or drugs, sadly... tragic for those who knew and loved this man. No matter what, it's sad...
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead

I have comfort in knowing that George loved others, others loved George, he loved his wonderful fiancee, and she will continue to love him.

Quote Originally Posted by notanextrovert View Post
    So very sorry for your loss. Have they ruled a cause of death? Did something happen recently that he may have kept to himself. I want to think they talked to the last guy he was known to drive.
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 03-20-2017 at 10:33 PM.

George was doing well. There was nothing out of the ordinary in George's behavior leading up to the 5th.

George was an educated, clean, loving young man. He was not one to get involved in any conflicts, or cause trouble. He was focused on becoming an actor and building a life with his fiancee who has just graduated from school and has began her career. They were truly soul mates and complemented each other in every way. Their home by the beach was perfect for these two lovers of nature.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast