Found Deceased NJ - George Gdovin, 32, Bay Head, 3 March 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
George Gdovin, 32, of Seaside Park, dropped off a passenger at 4 a.m. at the intersection of Lake and Osborne avenues in Bay Head and has since been reported missing.

Gdovin is described as a being 6 feet, 2 inches tall with a medium build, brown eyes and short brown hair.

He was driving a 2016 Grey Hyundai Elantra with a New Jersey license plate D96-FTY.

22232353-small.jpg

http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/03/seaside_park_police_searching_for_missing_uber_dri.html

When Gdovin missed checkout on Sunday, the manager checked the room and found him unresponsive with furniture blocking the door, the report said
http://trib.al/Nzc4Pf0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How sad: (
This is actually very local. I drive down the whp every day to get to work. It's not uncommon for motel owners to find bodies in that strip. A lot of drugs and prostitution take place in that strip of hotels

As someone who knew George, he was one of the most outgoing, full of life people that you could know. George DID NOT use drugs, nor was he suicidal. This came as a huge shock to all who were blessed to know George.

im so very sorry for your loss. I wonder what happened to the poor guy.

As someone who knew George, he was one of the most outgoing, full of life people that you could know. George DID NOT use drugs, nor was he suicidal. This came as a huge shock to all who were blessed to know George.

furniture was blocking the door so IMO suicide or drugs, sadly... tragic for those who knew and loved this man. No matter what, it's sad...

I have comfort in knowing that George loved others, others loved George, he loved his wonderful fiancee, and she will continue to love him.

So very sorry for your loss. Have they ruled a cause of death? Did something happen recently that he may have kept to himself. I want to think they talked to the last guy he was known to drive.

George was doing well. There was nothing out of the ordinary in George's behavior leading up to the 5th.

George was an educated, clean, loving young man. He was not one to get involved in any conflicts, or cause trouble. He was focused on becoming an actor and building a life with his fiancee who has just graduated from school and has began her career. They were truly soul mates and complemented each other in every way. Their home by the beach was perfect for these two lovers of nature.

George was an educated, clean, loving young man. He was not one to get involved in any conflicts, or cause trouble. He was focused on becoming an actor and building a life with his fiancee who has just graduated from school and has began her career. They were truly soul mates and complemented each other in every way. Their home by the beach was perfect for these two lovers of nature.

thanks for sharing. It is always great when we can get a real sense for who someone was. I can't even fathom what those who loved him are going through.

Do you have any theories or ideas about what might have happened?

An investigation is ongoing. I think someone may have been chasing him but for what reason someone would be chasing him is one I can't find. If he had a problem with anyone, or if he were in danger, he'd have told his fiancee and the police.

So...how far was his last fare to where he checked into the hotel/motel?

I can drive past the motel in the morning to verify this but I'm pretty sure there's one way in and one way out of most of those rooms.

They have small bathroom windows but it would be very unlikely for someone to get in and out of those tiny windows.
Besides the fact that most of that strip is on camera.
If the door was blocked from the inside and the surrounding areas are covered by security cameras, I don't think anyone else could've come and gone from that room without being detected.
I'll go by there and take pictures so you guys can see what I'm talking about.
My sons friends parents own three of those hotels so if it's the same one, I will certainly be able to ask them about any footage they had. I'm sure the police asked for it right away to rule out homicide.

My sons friends family does own that one. The family should contact them and the gas station to ask about what they saw on their security footage if the police haven't already shared that with them. It might help answer some questions for them. I would bet that at least one of those businesses have footage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back