634 users online (74 members and 560 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Sex Predator Claims He Had 3,000 Victims

During a polygraph test, convicted sex predator Douglas Badger claimed he had 3,000 victims, a doctor told a judge Monday.

Dr. David Fennell also testified that the 63-year-old Badger said he started sexually assaulting young men at age 17 and that he may have killed one of his victims by injecting him with a drug. Fennell said the polygraph test does not prove Badger had 3,000 victims, however, because polygraph tests are not necessarily accurate when taken by psychotics.

Prosecutors said Badger is a sadist who enjoys watching victims squirm and grovel. The deputy district attorney said doctors failed to document incidents in which Badger had hallucinations while undergoing treatment that included a voice telling him to kill another patient.

One doctor said he has serious concerns about Badger's possible release and is afraid Badger would go off his anti-psychotic medication and possibly start drinking.
    Additional articles on the story are linked at the bottom of the article.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Why does this man ever need to be released?