1268 users online (215 members and 1053 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 490
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,138

    OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

    Katarina Bitterman, 17, left her Parma home on Augustine Drive between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. Saturday.



    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cuyah...rday/420144453

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,138



    Additional photo of missing person Katarina Bitterman

    https://twitter.com/ParmaPolice

    The girl is about 5-feet 4-inches tall and weighs about 125 pounds. Katarina has long brown hair with red highlights,

    http://www.cleveland.com/parma/index...sing_parm.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,640
    There's so little information out there, but she has the appearance of a home school teen to me. I think there's a lot of hope that she left for an adventure and will safely return.

    Those do appear to be school year book pictures, but something about her appearance makes her seem to be in a sheltered group.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    I agree. I see this as an Internet meet up

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19,138
    more info:

    Officers were called to her home on Augustine Drive Saturday just before 10 p.m. for a missing person’s report. Police said the parents, who were out of town at the time, could not get in contact with Bitterman, and they asked some friends to go to the house to check on her. When the friends got to the home, the teen was gone.

    The last time the parents saw her was Saturday afternoon before they left.

    Police later spoke with a witness who saw Bitterman walking alone, heading eastbound from the home around 2:30 p.m. on Saturday.

    http://fox8.com/2017/03/06/parma-pol...-missing-teen/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    998
    Hope she is found soon. I'm not finding much on this case yet

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    236

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    236
    More details here:
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cuyah...teen/420300106

    A friend says she left the dogs out in the yard and the TV on, and took her key, so it appears she was coming back. "A Police dog picked up Bitterman's scent from her home to an intersection down the street, and 'then nothing,' according to Parma Det. Kevin Riley."

    She disappeared the day after her 17th birthday.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    There's so little information out there, but she has the appearance of a home school teen to me. I think there's a lot of hope that she left for an adventure and will safely return.

    Those do appear to be school year book pictures, but something about her appearance makes her seem to be in a sheltered group.


    ??????

    "appearance of a home school teen"?

    JMO, it is really hard to tell what type of school a teen attends. Appearance means nothing. I recently saw a teen boy with 5 different colors in his hair walk up the steps to a private school.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by broadviewren View Post
    More details here:
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cuyah...teen/420300106

    A friend says she left the dogs out in the yard and the TV on, and took her key, so it appears she was coming back. "A Police dog picked up Bitterman's scent from her home to an intersection down the street, and 'then nothing,' according to Parma Det. Kevin Riley."

    She disappeared the day after her 17th birthday.
    Wow crazy


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    930
    Having a hard time finding her FB account. She's not friends with her family if she has one...

    Her BF's mom posted her missing poster on FB, saying her BF is a wreck.

  12. #12
    https://www.facebook.com/missingcase...type=3&theater

    Printable PDF poster http://posters.missingcases.com/Missing-Katarina-Bitterman.pdf

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4
    Hi. I am a lurker and I created an account to just state that I go to the same school as Kat. Just thought I should clarify that she is not homeschooled or especially sheltered.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by thymethd View Post
    Hi. I am a lurker and I created an account to just state that I go to the same school as Kat. Just thought I should clarify that she is not homeschooled or especially sheltered.
    Thank you for giving us the details. Are you a friend of hers?

  15. #15
    She's not a home school teen, and she's definitely not a runaway. Appearance means nothing. She's a very nice person and she has no reason to runaway. Also, the tv was on, the dogs were still outside, she left her phone AND took her house key with her. Those are clear signs she was planning on coming back. The dogs traced her sent down the street, but lost it at an intersection. Either way, she was excited for her cosmetology competition. She wouldn't purposely leave before it. She had a whole career ahead of her, even had little scissor earrings for haircuts lol. I'm telling you, this is no ordinary runaway case.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Submitted Missing: KATARINA BITTERMAN (OH)
    By Seymour Krelborn in forum Missing Kids - RSS Feed Thread
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 10:10 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 07:17 PM
  3. Found Alive MO - K. T., 12, St Louis, 11 Jan 2017 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 06:38 PM
  4. Found Deceased CA - Emilie Inman, 27, Berkeley, 6 Jan 2017 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 02:21 AM