1089 users online (222 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jacqua Girls Lulu Exfoliating Bath Gloves

I have many more bath and body items than what are listed below -- I just needed to get started somewhere lol. I closed my store on eBay, and I'm selling off my remaining inventory.

The number in front of each item is the quantity I have left as of this post. These items make up great little gift bags -- or some treats for yourself Let me know if you need some gift bags -- I have an assortment of them, and I'm happy to put some in your package at no charge.

Also, if you're an eBay seller or other online retailer, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please feel free to PM me or to email me at tired.old.hag@gmail.com

Thanks,

TOH

LULU by JACQUA GIRLS Exfoliating bath gloves $1.00 ea

Set of two, New in package, Bright yellow with big bright polka dots (pink, purple, white). Very cute! Picture of Gloves
    I have about 40 or so of these.

The above are my understanding, thoughts, and opinions. I don't expect you to agree with or like them. If they annoy you, please read my signature.

Free Star & Rose Popcorn Buttermilk mini bath bomb with the first 6 pairs purchased. After the first six, then free Jacqua Girls bath salts.

The above are my understanding, thoughts, and opinions. I don't expect you to agree with or like them. If they annoy you, please read my signature.

DO you still have any of these left?