1266 users online (183 members and 1083 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    This is all I needed to see before I had my coffee.

Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney Heads to New Courtroom Reality Series You the Jury.

http://people.com/tv/jose-baez-on-yo...eality-series/
    Ughhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Ugghhh and hosted by judge Jeanine no thank you blech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Someone on my FB share the Investigation Discovery (ID) video of "An American Murder Mystery, The Untold Story" about Caylee Anthony that is supposed to begin tomorrow. If anyone has seen it, is what Cindy Anthony or someone acting as her?!? That does NOT look like her at all! TIA!

It's her. Lighter hair and heavier. George looks the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    This is all I needed to see before I had my coffee.

Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney Heads to New Courtroom Reality Series You the Jury.

http://people.com/tv/jose-baez-on-yo...eality-series/
    Well, now people who hate themselves have a new show to watch.

I think Judge Pirro is <modsnip> and don't get me started on Baez.

Although Pirro criticized Baez during the Anthony trial, she now calls him a phenomenal lawyer. “The man knows his way around a courtroom,” she said. “He knows how to read a jury, and he knows the notes to hit.”

It says Baez is only in three of the first eight episodes. it doesn't look like any sort of permanent position, thank God.

Oh well. He probably needs the money to stave off another bankruptcy.
    Last edited by beach; 04-09-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: removed namecalling and political reference

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Daily Mail claims this is a "never before seen" video of Casey freaking out in jail. But, I don't think so.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l?ito=embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    Daily Mail claims this is a "never before seen" video of Casey freaking out in jail. But, I don't think so.

absolutely nothing new there...

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post

It is NOT never before seen prison video
    That video was released by the State Attorney's Office under Florida's Sunshine Laws as part of Discovery before the case went to trial.
    We here on WS have seen it...and there is/are Threads dedicated to it and every Discovery that was released by the State Attorney's office under the Sunshine Laws.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

I'm going to generate a thread dedicated to the Discovery ID special. It will be open about 5 minutes before air time. 10:00p eastern, 9:00p central. I'll come back and add a direct link in this thread.

Direct Link to Discovery ID Special Series Thread

Please read the OP before posting.

Thread will open 5 minutes prior to air time.

I really hope GA tells it like it is. Remember when the coworker of Padilla said that she woke up to GA screaming at FCS to tell him where Caylee is?

JVM and Jeff Ahston on the scene

Dangit looks like Yuri isn't participating. John Allen is thoughc

Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    Also, my impression from this interview is that she's miserable. She hates that people hate her. She hates that she didn't get a quarter-million dollar book deal as soon as she walked out of the slammer. She hates that nice, cute, middle-class guys her age like her old beaus Jesse, Ricardo, & Tony want nothing to do with her baby-killer behind. She hates that her parents got a huge pay-out from Dr. Phil and she didn't. She hates that she isn't as young and cute as she used to be (whether this is the result of aging or cosmetic work, who knows...but it doesn't look good. (I'll even begrudgingly admit the Casey who was first arrested in summer 2008 was a cute enough girl, particularly with the short hair cut. But she certainly doesn't look like that anymore and she knows it. She also knows she isn't getting any younger and that in society, when women age, they in general lose "value" based on lack of youth and youthful appearance.)

BUT most of all....

She hates that most of the world has forgotten about her.

She hates that even to this day, people care about Caylee more than her.

Despite her protests, Casey is miserable. I don't mean she feels remorse. She doesn't. But she hates that she's a pariah and not a star. She hates that she cannot control what people think and believe. She hates that we still care about Caylee.
    All of this is SO true and I couldn't agree more! Time hasn't been good to Casey and it only going to get worse--especially once her defense team isn't around anymore to pick up the pieces for her.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30