AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

Good Morning Websleuthers! its been awhile.

I would like to start a NEW Thread for this interview and I will ask the Mods to move the posts from this thread to the new one..

I have stayed away from this thread for a very long time..so much sleuthing and emotion was put into the forum all those years ago.

She duct taped her face. No need for that if she is already dead. It was murder in the first degree. She wanted Tony and she couldn't get her mom to watch Caylee. She did what she had to do. In her mind, she owned Caylee and could do what she wanted to her.

AP Exclusive: For 1st time, Casey Anthony speaks about case. TUESDAY MARCH 7, 2017

https://apnews.com/c36cea8e48364edeba200e6e666997a6

But discussing Caylee's last moments, the 30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened," she said.

Her responses were at turns revealing, bizarre and often contradictory, and they ultimately raised more questions than answers about the case that has captivated the nation.

LOL. Never.:giggle:

Honestly, I don't think there's anything she could do that would ever convince me that she's sorry, or a good person.

I wholeheartedly agree!!! This interview set my hair on fire this morning; disgusting...IMO, MOO

She stated she sold the rights to her story for $25,000... I never knew that.

From the article...

'Among other things, she cited the bankruptcy case in which she has been embroiled since 2013: 'During the course of my bankruptcy, the rights to my story were purchased by a third party company for $25k to protect my interests.*

'Without written authorization from the controlling members of this company, I am prohibited from speaking publicly about my case at any time.'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

above BBM in RED

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-friend-provide-25000-settlement/story?id=1962675. JULY 2013

Casey Anthony's Friend Will Provide $25K Settlement

Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute over the rights to her life story and an attorney involved in the case said Anthony is borrowing the money from a friend.
In March, Watkins filed a motion asking for a Florida judge's permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights in perpetuity to the commercialization of Anthony's life story."

The "life story" includes her version and thoughts on her "childhood, the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, her subsequent arrest, incarceration, trial, acquittal and withdrawal from society."

The rights would have included those to movies, documentaries, live stage performances, internet articles, merchandise and social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

above BBM in RED

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-friend-provide-25000-settlement/story?id=1962675. JULY 2013

Casey Anthony's Friend Will Provide $25K Settlement

Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute over the rights to her life story and an attorney involved in the case said Anthony is borrowing the money from a friend.
In March, Watkins filed a motion asking for a Florida judge's permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights in perpetuity to the commercialization of Anthony's life story."

The "life story" includes her version and thoughts on her "childhood, the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, her subsequent arrest, incarceration, trial, acquittal and withdrawal from society."

The rights would have included those to movies, documentaries, live stage performances, internet articles, merchandise and social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Wow I totally missed that...so are they saying she still retains the rights to her story? I'm kinda lost....she borrowed 25k to retain her rights to her story or was it to sell her story?

Good Morning Websleuthers! its been awhile.

I would like to start a NEW Thread for this interview and I will ask the Mods to move the posts from this thread to the new one..

I have stayed away from this thread for a very long time..so much sleuthing and emotion was put into the forum all those years ago.
Hey Intermezzo. Welcome back. [emoji112]

I opened Twitter and saw her trending. BLECH. She is still lying, still blaming George, still changing her story, and still sounds the same. Hi Intermezzo! Long time no see!!!

I opened Twitter and saw her trending. BLECH. She is still lying, still blaming George, still changing her story, and still sounds the same. Hi Intermezzo! Long time no see!!!

Hi Strawberry
Yes, its been a while.

My double shot espresso was not enough this morning after my ears were assaulted by what I witnessed on The Today Show with CA and her AP interview.
So, was she paid for the photos?

"she enjoys taking pictures - mostly of squirrels..."

we're still being played here.:gaah:

my god my heart rate just shot through the roof

Wow I totally missed that...so are they saying she still retains the rights to her story? I'm kinda lost....she borrowed 25k to retain her rights to her story or was it to sell her story?

Who knows? She's a huge liar.

Well, I'm happy. She just lost any chance of a book deal. She said she didn't know what happened. End of her sorry-*advertiser censored* story.

"I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened,"

Good Lord. She still adds phrases to her lies so they sound legit.

Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?

"she enjoys taking pictures - mostly of squirrels..."

we're still being played here.:gaah:

my god my heart rate just shot through the roof
OMG I missed that! Wow. Same family of squirrels who zombie crawled into her car I'm sure.

Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?

I feel sorry for the person who had to take those pictures of that awkward half fake sorrow, half "I think I'm so sexy" duck face expression.

I think that the fact that she has to make herself into at least as much of, if not more of a victim than her dead daughter, is extremely telling.

So now she's an internet sleuth for Pat McKenna... okay. lol

And, I am not surprised in the least that she empathizes with OJ Simpson. Go ahead girl... Good thing you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you.

She's going skydiving folks for her 31st birthday. Just sayin' :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back