1099 users online (130 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened,"

Good Lord. She still adds phrases to her lies so they sound legit.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    "she enjoys taking pictures - mostly of squirrels..."

we're still being played here.

my god my heart rate just shot through the roof
    OMG I missed that! Wow. Same family of squirrels who zombie crawled into her car I'm sure.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Okay I was already staying home sick from work today. Little did I know I was about to feel worse. Ugh.

My family to this day won't mention her name around me because they "don't understand why I'm so emotional about it."

You guys get it. She's so awful. She still doesn't know what happened? The only words I ever want to hear from her are "I killed Caylee and now I'm going to pay to stay in prison forever."

Why did I even click that link?
    I feel sorry for the person who had to take those pictures of that awkward half fake sorrow, half "I think I'm so sexy" duck face expression.

I think that the fact that she has to make herself into at least as much of, if not more of a victim than her dead daughter, is extremely telling.
    Last edited by jkly; 03-07-2017 at 11:12 AM.

So now she's an internet sleuth for Pat McKenna... okay. lol

And, I am not surprised in the least that she empathizes with OJ Simpson. Go ahead girl... Good thing you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you.

She's going skydiving folks for her 31st birthday. Just sayin'

...why do I think this interview is timed to assess the current reaction to publishing her story? Hmmm

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post

And, I am not surprised in the least that she empathizes with OJ Simpson. Go ahead girl... Good thing you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you.

I guess her photography business bombed so badly she couldn't even be bothered to lie about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post

I think that the fact that she has to make herself into at least as much of, if not more of a victim than her dead daughter, is extremely telling.
    <snipped for subject matter>

"Anthony views herself as something of an Alice in Wonderland, with the public as the Red Queen." [from AP link]

Yeah. You mean like this crock? Seriously.

Thank God it is has been long enough that I can laugh at her absurdity. She doesn't care what anyone thinks. She said so herself so...

I hope her parachute fails.

<snipped for subject matter>

"Anthony views herself as something of an Alice in Wonderland, with the public as the Red Queen." [from AP link]

Yeah. You mean like this crock? Seriously.

Thank God it is has been long enough that I can laugh at her absurdity. She doesn't care what anyone thinks. She said so herself so...
    If she honestly didn't care, she wouldn't have been doing that interview. She would have told Associated Press to leave her alone and get the camera out of her face. Instead she had their makeup department go to work on her and took a bunch of extremely posed pictures where she tried to look like she cares about her daughter and failed miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    I hope her parachute fails.

Oh man. I have avoided the Casey Anthony thread since my ears heard the "verdict". Couldn't stand looking, seeing or hearing anything about her. For some reason i listened to the teaser on news and read an article about this interview. I literally felt sick to my stomach and felt that I needed a shower.
    Her arrogance and "poor, poor, pitiful me" attitude is nauseating. Just can't tolerate anymore of her lies.

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    If she honestly didn't care, she wouldn't have been doing that interview. She would have told Associated Press to leave her alone and get the camera out of her face. Instead she had their makeup department go to work on her and took a bunch of extremely posed pictures where she tried to look like she cares about her daughter and failed miserably.
    Agree. It didn't come across well in type but I was being facetious to the max.

I'm puzzled by the Alice in Wonderland analogy. Does she mean the version in which Alice is a narcissistic child-murderer and pathological liar and the Red Queen is...who, exactly?

My hot-take -- it's a nauseating media stunt to up the value of herself as a "media property." Shame on whoever made and/or sells that interview.

And she hasn't read Alice in Wonderland.

I wish she had a dead squirrel up her caboose.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast