GUILTY MT - Martin Blake for rape of 12yo daughter, Glasgow, 2016

Redux

Reaction score
Unbelievable.

Thousands signed a petition calling for a judge to be impeached after a father who pleaded guilty to repeatedly raping his 12-year-old daughter was sentenced to just 60 days in jail.

According to the Independent Journal Review, Martin Blake, of Montana, pleaded guilty to raping his 12-year-old daughter. Prosecutors initially recommended a 100-year sentence with 75 years suspended. However, Judge John McKeon gave him a much lighter sentence.

The mother and grandmother wrote letters to the judge asking for leniency; no one wrote a letter for the victim. :( :(

http://www.americanow.com/story/crime/2017/03/07/man-who-raped-daughter-sentenced-60-days-jail

This makes my blood boil and that's all I'm going to say. Don't want to get banned. Someone needs to save that girl.

What the heck is the judge thinking? Where is the justice for this poor girl who has been through hell? It is staggering some of the sentences given out for wicked evil crimes.

Unbelievable.

The mother and grandmother wrote letters to the judge asking for leniency; no one wrote a letter for the victim. :( :(

http://www.americanow.com/story/crime/2017/03/07/man-who-raped-daughter-sentenced-60-days-jail

I think I may actually spontaneously combust.

"I do not feel 25 years in prison is necessarily the best way for the defendant copay for what he has done," the victim's mother, who once walked in on Blake raping her daughter, wrote in her statement. "The defendant made a horrible choice. He needs help - not to spend 25 years locked up. He is not a monster, just a man that really screwed up."

That poor child. Her mother walks in on the rape, and then she defends the rapist and minimizes it by saying ' he is just a man who really screwed up" -----AARRGGHHHHH

So how do mom and grandma defend him? Do they imply that the 12 yr old led him on? This is juts outrageous that the judge would cut the suggested sentence from 100 years to 60 days...:sigh:

Once may have been a mistake but he admits to more than once. This poor child. Let me guess he will return to the home after serving his days. Someone needs to get her out of that home!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Once may have been a mistake but he admits to more than once. This poor child. Let me guess he will return to the home after serving his days. Someone needs to get her out of that home!!

Surely child protective services will step in and put the victim in a safe home environment they can't allow him to stay with her?

Surely child protective services will step in and put the victim in a safe home environment they can't allow him to stay with her?
Something, otherwise I feel we will see her on here as a runaway or worse. Heck she has already endured worse.
As it does seem in a lot of cases Mom chooses the man over her child. :(

Mother should have been charged as well.
Maybe then her ridiculous behind would not be writing letters smh.

That's disgusting. I hope this poor girl is removed from that home.

The sentence is contemptible and her family supporting him will harm the girl just as much as the rape itself, if not more.
Once again the perpetrator is afforded more consideration than the victim. Abhorrent.

The sentence is contemptible and her family supporting him will harm the girl just as much as the rape itself, if not more.
Once again the perpetrator is afforded more consideration than the victim. Abhorrent.

I agree. The way the judge treated her, and her mother and grandma (is that a paternal grandma I wonder? Seems most likely) will harm her far worse than the sexual encounters. Multiple sexual encounters.

Had she been treated fairly by the court (and it seems the prosecutor was headed down the right path but the judge overruled), and by her family, she would have a much greater chance of healing. As it is the judge and her own mother have thrown her under the bus. Horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back