955 users online (150 members and 805 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1006
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,282

    IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23



    NEW RULE: IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ANY OF THE MODERATORS. BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE TIME TO GET BACK WITH YOU



    Dear Websleuths Members,

    Please DO NOT bring in family members of the victim's and suggest they might have had something to do with the crime. As of right now, there is ZERO evidence to suggest this is the case.

    People, please think about what Abby and Liberty's loved ones are going through right now.

    They lost their two angels to murder and now they read on the Internet people are ripping their lives apart.

    Same thing with any random person you happen to bring up. These people do not deserve to have their lives spread out and accusations made against them based on a theory with nothing to back it up.

    I know it's frustrating when you go on other sites and they are talking about EVERYTHING but we just do not work that way on Websleuths.

    You are anonymous behind your computer screen. Doesn't hurt you if you post something that's not true about a grieving family member. You step away from your computer and all is well. Meanwhile, your words are like burning hot knives in people's hearts.

    Please take a moment to read our rules
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

    If you have any questions please email websleuthscomments@gmail.com or send a private message.

    Ask yourself the following; Would you stand face to face with the person you are accusing, tell them your theory and tell them your real name?

    Even with our tight and well thought out rules Websleuths is able to do amazing sleuthing.

    Thank you for caring about Abby and Liberty.

    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com

    PS. Thank you KayElJay for letting me post in your opening post.







    MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trai
    l


    Carroll County Sheriff Toby Leazenby said Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen around 1 p.m. when they were dropped off to go hiking at High Bridge, just east of Delphi.


    Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

    Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

    State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

    Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

    ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13
    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17

    Thread #18
    Thread #19
    Thread #20
    Thread #21
    Thread #22

    *Media Maps & Timelines*

    Rules Etiquette & Information
    Last edited by KayElJay; 03-07-2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Added link to thread #22

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    4,314
    Quote Originally Posted by kytty View Post
    In Lyric and Elizabeth's case, it was never reported they had DNA evidence. However, when LE conclusively ruled out Michael Klunder, I began to think perhaps they did have DNA. Another item of interest....they have not released the COD for Lyric and Elizabeth because it's something "only the killer would know". LE is also withholding COD in this case. Hopefully LE in both cases have compared MOs. It just seems like there are so many similarities imo.
    https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summa...abeth-collins/
    I'm not at all familiar with the Lyric & Elizabeth case, however when I read this post, it sparked my interest in regard to MK being ruled out after police never having reported the existence of any DNA evidence. So I looked MK up, and found a very interesting news article. First, it seems that police meticulously followed MK's tracks so that they were eventually able to determine that he could not have been in the location of L&E at the time of their deaths, it does not appear that his exclusion as a suspect was related to DNA evidence or lack of it. In fact, if I remember correctly, in the one article I did previously read about L&E, it said their bodies had been found so long after they were killed, that police were not able to obtain DNA or even get a cause of death, or know whether there was rape involved.

    In any case, the part that I found interesting is quoted below. I recall officers on Libby & Abby's team saying the amount of resources being expended on this case was due to the fact that there were 2 of them. It seems that may be true, and not just a line. It seems that it is in fact quite rare. This article was written in May 2014. I wonder how many of these dual abductions/murders/maimings remain unsolved? And I wonder if they have made much headway with the database review. Very interesting!:

    .... Statistically, only 15 dual abductions have been documented since the FBI started compiling offender data in the 1970s.
    “Since 1974, the number of times that an offender abducted two girls at the same time and took them for whatever his purposes were was 15,” Smock said. “So since 1974, in 40 years, there were only 15 times in the whole country where this happened. One of those individuals was Michael Klunder, because he took the two girls from Charles City 20-some years ago.”

    ....

    Investigators continue to sift through more than 60,000 documents, which are being entered into a database to be reviewed by FBI analysts. Authorities are also getting help from experts at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who are reviewing the information. ....

    http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale...6a9700c47.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Deltucky, Ohio
    Posts
    777
    Anybody have an easy copy/paste link I can put on my facebook page?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    The presser is going to be Thursday morning at 10 am local time.
    Oh thank you. My bad then. I confused Thursday with Tuesday! 10 am there will be 3 pm here in my country. I'll watch it. TY.
    I Like Persons. Be Likeable

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    and the same as soda
    In the Deep South, everything is a coke!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustin Cohle View Post
    New here, and I have a few questions and one statement. First, IMO the suspect is wearing a camouflaged hoodie under his jacket with the hood pulled over his head. Also IMO, what some are seeing as a gun or something in his pants to me seems to be shadows and natural folds of the clothes. Now for the questions. Is there a operational railroad in the vicinity? In the case of L&L was there a railroad close by to their crime scene as well? I only ask these questions because it has been done before.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Maturino_Res%C3%A9nd
    Norfolk Southern has a stop in Delphi.

    https://www.in.gov/indot/files/MAIN-RR-11_V1.pdf

    FYI, link will download a map.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    335

    IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

    BG soon to be JG (jail guy)

  8. #8
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,406
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthtoMel View Post
    In the Deep South, everything is a coke!
    I went to get a bath and y'all moved onto a new thread without me!

    I'm English*, pop is pop lol Coke, Dr Pepper, orangeade, my current fave pineapplade = POP


    Momentum yes. I feel it too! Lets send all the positive energies and prayers and whatever we can throw at it to change

    #FindHim to #THEYGOTHIM

    *maybe that should be I'm from Yorkshire


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    423
    Maybe he was military trained in S.E.R.E this would allow him to escape through woods undetected. He knew to walk in water etc. Also he had camouflaged clothing and the right kind of boots. Everything he needed. Probably gun, knife, the cord thing is probably rope or some kind of tie. Fanny Pack???
    Dressed in layers for weather.

    I wonder...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    361
    Thursday is my first day of my new promotion at work. I may have to close the door for an hour for the presser. I doubt I will that's not a good way to start off.
    My posts are my opinion only unless I provided links for facts, I respect yours and all opinions that are different then mine.

    Please don't confuse facts with opinions it can effect more then our own little world.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by 1968 View Post
    BG soon to be JG (jail guy)
    I hope so!
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

  12. #12
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,406
    verbonica
    Here's an idea. How about if we quit calling Bridge Guy BG? There's no reason, other than laziness, to only use initials.

    Less fun drinking, I know, but also fewer **sighs** and **grrrrs**.
    Answering from the last thread

    Tbh, I think the only time I have said BG is when answering someone asking. I have been referring to him as 'suspect' or 'perp'


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,223
    Wow. Very interesting that there have only been 15 dual kidnappings of girls in the US since 1974. Thanks for that information. This is very rare indeed.

  14. #14
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,406
    Quick question Kay if you are still here. Are we allowed to discuss what is on the radio show in this thread?


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,519
    Is there anything new? Thanks.
    (I had the most horrific dreams last night so I had to step away, and then there was local news about a cold case arrest in my area, so I've been 'out').
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1016
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 927
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 06:18 AM
  3. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1016
    Last Post: 02-25-2017, 05:19 PM
  4. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #3
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1262
    Last Post: 02-19-2017, 06:45 PM

Tags for this Thread