941 users online (149 members and 792 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Nathanael Philip Hendrickson, 24, Houston, 30 Nov 2005

Family Needs Help Finding Missing UH Student

Police Say Man, 24, Does Not Have His Wallet, Credit Cards

HOUSTON -- A family wants to know what happened to a Houston college student missing for nearly a week.

Nathanael Philip Hendrickson, known as Nate, has not been seen since he left his home last Wednesday.

Spring Valley police said the 24-year-old University of Houston-Downtown student did not take his wallet or credit cards with him.

Hendrickson was last seen driving a teal 2000 Nissan Sentra with Texas license plates L76-DKL.

Nathanael Philip Hendrickson

http://www.click2houston.com/news/54...s=hou&psp=news

thanks for the post...i didn't hear about this one. I am from the Houston area too!

Will keep a lookout for him.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

TX-Nathanael Philip Hendrickson, UH Student, missing

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5476125/detail.html

Family Needs Help Finding Missing UH Student
    Police Say Man, 24, Does Not Have His Wallet, Credit Cards

HOUSTON -- A family wants to know what happened to a Houston college student missing for nearly a week.

Nathanael Philip Hendrickson, known as Nate, has not been seen since he left his home last Wednesday.

Spring Valley police said the 24-year-old University of Houston-Downtown student did not take his wallet or credit cards with him.

Hendrickson was last seen driving a teal 2000 Nissan Sentra with Texas license plates L76-DKL.

Update ==still Missing

CLIK2HOUSTON

HOME | News

Video: Missing UH Student's Car, Keys Nowhere To Be Found

Family Says UH Student's Disappearance Out Of Character

Relatives Post Fliers, Hope Someone Recognizes 24-Year-Old's Picture

POSTED: 6:36 pm CST December 7, 2005
    UPDATED: 8:31 pm CST December 7, 2005

HOUSTON -- A family searching for a missing University of Houston-Downtown student is hoping for the best but fears the worse, KPRC Local 2 reported Wednesday.

Nate Hendrickson mysteriously disappeared last Wednesday -- something his family told KPRC Local 2 is out of character for the 24-year-old college student.

"I guess the hardest thing is that I think Nate is hurt, and I think that this is not Nate's idea. My biggest (concern) is not knowing where he is or even if he is alive," said Hendrickson's mother, Trish Rubin.

Nate Hendrickson's father last saw him at their Spring Valley home.

Hendrickson's family has posted fliers around the University of Houston-Downtown campus and near the west Houston Papposito's restaurant where he works, hoping someone will recognize his picture and knows where he is located.

"I'm hoping when I leave work and go out to my car that I'll have a phone call from him," said Paul Estrada, one of Hendrickson's co-workers and .friends.

*******************SNIP***************

MORE at http://www.click2houston.com/news/5488248/detail.html

Texas Rangers To Help Search For Missing UH Student

Police Say They Have Very Few Clues To Go On

POSTED: 10:27 am CST December 14, 2005
    UPDATED: 10:37 am CST December 14, 2005

HOUSTON -- The Texas Rangers are scheduled to arrive in Houston on Wednesday to help search for a University of Houston-Downtown student who has been missing for two weeks now, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Nate Hendrickson, 24, was last seen working on his computer at his family's Spring Valley home on Nov. 30.

Spring Valley police said Hendrickson's parents found their son's cell phone and wallet in his bedroom.

Investigators said they have very few clues to go on and that there are no signs of foul play

Hendrickson's keys and car -- a teal 2000 Nissan Sentra with Texas license plates L76-DKL -- are missing.

Anyone with information on Hendrickson's whereabouts should call the Spring Valley Police Department at (713) 465-8323.

Nate's mom was on Greta, no new info, but she comes across really well on TV.

http://www.planethuff.com/twilight_kingdom/

Steve Huff discussing the puzzling case of Nate's disappearance. Also included are links to Nate's myspace website.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly

Steve Huff discussing the puzzling case of Nate's disappearance. Also included are links to Nate's myspace website.
    I am moving my post to a discussion thread on this case....
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

TX - Nathanial Philip Hendrickson, 24, Spring Valley, 2005

Hmmm ... after visting some of the myspace friends he has and reading steve's planet huff, I am wondering ... and I could be TOTALLY off base. I noticed a few of his male friends liked other males. Is it possible he was hanging out with them and perhaps it was a hate crime mistakenly taken out on him?? People are still ignorant like that these days.

I could be TOTALLY off base. Just throwing out ideas.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly

Myspace, go figure
    My space is once again bearing some sort of link to a case. Maybe, maybe not.

Steve's story is intriguing ... I really suggest reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    Myspace, go figure
    My space is once again bearing some sort of link to a case. Maybe, maybe not.

Steve's story is intriguing ... I really suggest reading it.
    http://www.katytimes.com/articles/2005/12/10/news/01news.txt

found another article--seems to have more family info.

this is the only real updated news...wonder where he can be??

got a little confused with all the different last names of family,

Crimelibrary.com article on Hendrickson's Disappearance

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    I am moving my post to a discussion thread on this case....
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ori...n_missing.html

My article up at Court TV's crimelibrary.com.

Steve

Thanks for that link, Petra. I found it interesting that out of the blue in the story, there was this quote:

"

She added her brother had not been involved in any serious relationships with the opposite sex.

"

i'm thinking maybe he got into an accident somewhere and nobody has found him yet....but that's just my

I really don't see what his sexuality has to do with any of this, either.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast