God Bless Anna Nicole Smith

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DECEMBER 2--Claiming that an "intoxicated" and "scantily clad" Anna Nicole Smith marred this summer's Live 8 concert in Philadelphia, organizers of the charity fundraiser yesterday sued the Trimspa diet firm for failing to control its erratic spokesmodel and not paying a six-figure promotional fee. According to a federal lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, a copy of which you'll find below, Trimspa agreed to pay Live 8 Productions $320,000 for commercials during the ABC broadcast of the July 2 show and for Smith to be "integrated" into the production. The Live 8 complaint, which seeks in excess of $500,000 in damages, contends that Trimspa not only stiffed the group on the promotional fee, but "to add insult to injury, when Ms. Smith showed up to the Philadelphia concert to be integrated into the ABC broadcast...she was intoxicated and scantily clad in revealing attire that was totally inappropriate for a broadcast that would be seen by millions of people in the United States and then rebroadcast throughout the world." While Smith did eventually appear on the ABC broadcast, the group alleged that she "damaged Live 8's reputation and goodwill in the entertainment industry by her unbecoming and erratic behavior." Live 8, which organized concerts worldwide to coincide with the G8 economic summit, seeks cancellation of African debt and the doubling of aid to the impoverished continent. (10 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1202051annanicole1.html

hey Jeana,

isn't that your picture?

I should sue Anna for leaving a bad taste in my mouth from her Anna Nicole reality show.. :loser: Only peeked at it once and that was enough for me..

she was such a ditz it almost made it funny...

I saw it once too...

and that was once too many times...

so did she really lose that 50-75 pounds from her diet pills?

I have a feeling Live 8 is going to win and then some.

Just the fact that this Trim Spa company is kind of shady in their financial dealings is suspect.

I can't stand that women, really I can't.

You know Kirstie "Scientologist" Alley, aparently she works out 2-4 hours a day with a personal trainer, but if one where to watch the commercials on TV, one would be lead to believe that she lost all that weight on the Jenny Craig Plan.

But no one is told that she has a personal trainer, has her whole day free, and can work out for hours and then say: Jenny Craig has done wonders for me.

Talk about a Fraud........but when an average working women, who has a family and kids, who can make the gym sometimes, is not losing the weight as quickly or dramatically, well the disclaimer is: Your results may vary.......

CyberLaw said:
I have a feeling Live 8 is going to win and then some.

Just the fact that this Trim Spa company is kind of shady in their financial dealings is suspect.

I can't stand that women, really I can't.

You know Kirstie "Scientologist" Alley, aparently she works out 2-4 hours a day with a personal trainer, but if one where to watch the commercials on TV, one would be lead to believe that she lost all that weight on the Jenny Craig Plan.

But no one is told that she has a personal trainer, has her whole day free, and can work out for hours and then say: Jenny Craig has done wonders for me.

Talk about a Fraud........but when an average working women, who has a family and kids, who can make the gym sometimes, is not losing the weight as quickly or dramatically, well the disclaimer is: Your results may vary.......
Anna Nicole Smith is trailer trash. Kirstie Alley also has a Jenny Craig employee accompany her everywhere, guiding her to appropriate food selections. Jenny Craig doesn't provide this service to ordinary clients.

Well I would like to see the day when Kirstie has to make those food choices alone, does not have a personal trainer, and her contract has ended with Jenny Craig.

Then she can appear in Fat Actress - 2 - Life on my own without Jenny Craig.

There are rumors that Trim Spa paid for Anna to have stomach stapling surgery, which would mean, legally, she lost the weight thanks to Trim Spa.

See, this is my problem with celebs. They talk the talk and walk the walk but sell themselves to the nearest bidder. It doesn't matter if truth is attached or not. This is where we are so different than them. We use their anecdotes as light entertainment but the truth is they use us. Kinda like some politicians.

:waitasec: Ok, I didn't read the link because...well..frankly I just don't care that much. BUT...lol...what did they expect? She would show up and have some class????

I find her mildly entertaining, if I am in the mood to point and laugh.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back