Management Information on Lost Kids

Anngelique

Reaction score
My son is a new Farmer's Insurance Agent. He went to some training in LA last week and found out some very important information that I feel I needed to share with everyone. This is FREE!!!!!

The M.I.L.K Digital ID is a computer software program designed to provide parents and caregivers a convenient location to store a digital photo and identification information regarding their children. Should a child become lost or missing, with just a click, the M.I.L.K. digital ID can be printed or sent via email to the proper authorities should an AMBER alert situation arise.

Farmers Insurance will be providing the M.I.L.K software free to parents along with a digital photo ID of their child and a fingerprint kit.

My son said with this service they can also have the photo aged enhanced so if it was done now and a child became missing 10 years down the road they could still have it aged enhanced digitally.

My son is setting up several sessions at the schools around town because he said Mom, if I help save one child I would be elated.

Again... this is free... they are not trying to sell you anything. This is to save and protect our children.

thank you for the info. Is there a website to find out more? I'd like to send this to family members and friends

itsreenw said:
thank you for the info. Is there a website to find out more? I'd like to send this to family members and friends

Let me check...

You can copy the info I wrote down and then call any Farmer's Insurance Agent to find out more. I will check with my son to see if there is more, but I could only find mention of schools and businesses that are doing the program. They said it is the best first step to get your Amber Alert going. It can help speed up finding your child immensely.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back