1310 users online (187 members and 1123 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MD - Kennedi High, 16, Baltimore, 8 March 2017

The Black and Missing Foundation has issued a critical alert for missing autistic teen Kennedi Simone High from Baltimore, MD.
    The teen is a possible victim of sex trafficking. She may have sent out a message on snapchat for help [still being verified that it was her]. Please like and share with everyone you know now. We have to find this child before it is to late.

More details below:

Kennedi Simone High

Case Type: Disability
    DOB: Nov 28, 2000
    Missing Date: Mar 08, 2017
    Age Now: 16
    Missing City: Baltimore
    Missing State: MD
    Case Number: 5170303296

Race: Black
    Complexion: Light
    Height: 5-7
    Weight: 120
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Length: Long
    Eye Color: Brown
    Wear Glasses or Contacts: Yes

Location Last Seen: Kennedi was last seen leaving Western High School.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown.

Last Seen Wearing: Blk pants, blk low cut Ugg boots, white shirt.

Identifying Marks or Characteristics: N/A

http://michaelbaisden.com/alert-crit...x-trafficking/
    Last edited by Dénouement; 03-11-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Kennedi High, 16, Baltimore, 8 March 2017

[caption for those who can't see first image:
    "Kennedi Simone
    Age 16, 5'7", 120 lbs
    Last seen at Western High School in Baltimore, MD
    wearing long pants, hair in long braids,
    white Oxford shirt with Western emblem, jean jacket,
    black puff coat and black low cut Ugg boots."]

here is her Missing Kids entry.

Kennedi also has autism.

it seems that at this stage, Twitter is on the case. i know how that can go, and obviously there's a lot of mixed information out there right now. but it seems that people have been able to communicate with Kennedi (or someone using her phone/account... it seems 2 phones are being used) on Snapchat and it appears she's with two men. whoever is using her account has said she is in Los Angeles, though this can't be verified presently [more info below]. the working theory seems to be that they were able to prey upon her because she has, for example, a Plenty of Fish account with a fake age, and so she probably met up with them and, you know, being sixteen, this go didn't very well. -_-

supposedly someone grabbed her coordinates using geotagging and it says she's in Mountainview, CA... but it's in an area with a lot of tech warehouses so i have a feeling it could not be her real location and could be a default location used by her phone/snapchat/whatever if location services aren't on or something. BUT i could be totally wrong, i'm not positive how these things work, and maybe she doesn't particularly know where she is, assuming it's even her using her Snapchat.

there's a twitter thread where a lot of this is concentrated, but i have a vague recollection of a rule about linking to social media, or something, i think especially if a minor's username could be revealed? i don't know if i'm remembering correctly. so i'll wait for someone to give the OK before i link.

as someone with autism myself who also had ideas of having an older man ~save me~ from less than ideal circumstances (though it didn't end up quite this way lol) i really feel for her and i hope this gets enough attention. like i said, twitter is on it which is definitely encouraging, but i know people here are especially good with this. also i saw this was posted in the RSS feed but not in the main forum so i hope this doesn't count as a double post!!
    Last edited by secretstars; 03-11-2017 at 12:50 PM.

I wanted to alert a Mod. that there are two threads. When I clicked on alert button it said only to use for problem posts and advertising. Hopefully a Mod will see this here and merge the threads.

I hope she is found safe.

oh man i see that we posted within minutes of each other haha, i didn't see because i was still writing my post when the other post got made... yes if a mod could please merge the posts that'd be great. also to clarify because i see there's different info, i believe her name is Kennedi Simone High, and the date she went missing is March 8th 2017, not 2007.

I messed up the title she went missing 8th March 2017 I changed it but it didn't update in the title

Double post but last name spelled different.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Kennedi looks far younger than 16. I hope she will be found safe and fast.

According to Baltimore police 7th is the date she was last seen
    Baltimore Police‏Verified account @BaltimorePolice 3h3 hours ago
    More
    We need your help to find 15-year old Kennedi High. She was last seen on March 7th. Please share. #MissingPerson #KennediHigh pic.twitter.com/zlw5PklaDi

Are the photos from her Snapchat account allowed to be shared here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dénouement View Post

According to Baltimore police 7th is the date she was last seen
    Baltimore Police‏Verified account @BaltimorePolice 3h3 hours ago
    More
    We need your help to find 15-year old Kennedi High. She was last seen on March 7th. Please share. #MissingPerson #KennediHigh pic.twitter.com/zlw5PklaDi

Are the photos from her Snapchat account allowed to be shared here?
    I believe only if they are available publicly. If you create an account and friend her and find her photo's that way then prob not.
    Hope someone can confirm or better explain...as I am not 100 percent that the info I am giving you is correct. I don't want to lead astray or give more work for the mods. : )

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I believe only if they are available publicly. If you create an account and friend her and find her photo's that way then prob not.
    Hope someone can confirm or better explain...as I am not 100 percent that the info I am giving you is correct. I don't want to lead astray or give more work for the mods. : )

They are all over Twitter(I say all over but unfortunately she hasn't received much attn) but I'll wait for mod clarification

They are all over Twitter(I say all over but unfortunately she hasn't received much attn) but I'll wait for mod clarification
    If on Twitter I assume ok. I'm not real familiar with Snapchat? ...connected with Twitter? You could just share her twitter link as we do facebook. : )

Hope she's found soon

Hi Denouement. If the Twitter account with the photos is either Kennedi's, MSM, or LE, they can be posted and linked.

Hope that helps

Something about this is extremely similar to another case.
    It might be coincidence though
    Let me jog my memory and I'll edit this post when it comes to me but wasn't there a 18 yr old who met a male on SM and her phone was last pinged in the LA area and she looked very similar to this girl? Long black braids?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast