CA - Amy Seitz, 2, abducted & murdered, Camarillo, 14 March 1978

aussiegran

Reaction score
I wasnt sure where to start this thread I hope this is the right place.I wanted to show this poor sweet babys story .I cried when I read it .make sure you have the kleenex handy.http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyMaggie/php/AmySueStory.html

The scum who did this sat for 23 years on death row and died of natural causes.
why did he get to live so long when he had done so much evil.?
how awful for this family and the families of his other victims that they didnt get the satisfaction of him put to death.why do you think he had so many years on death row? the judicial system failed in every way IMO they kept letting him out and then didnt fry him.Does anyone remember this poor babys story ?
:(

aussiegran said:
I wasnt sure where to start this thread I hope this is the right place.I wanted to show this poor sweet babys story .I cried when I read it .make sure you have the kleenex handy.http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyMaggie/php/AmySueStory.html

how awful for this family and the families of his other victims that they didnt get the satisfaction of him put to death.why do you think he had so many years on death row? the judicial system failed in every way IMO they kept letting him out and then didnt fry him.Does anyone remember this poor babys story ?

I don't remember it, but it is so sad and a perfect example of what happens when they let these pervs out time and again. Poor little girl.

aussiegran said:

No, I do not remember this story. But it is one of the most sickening things I have ever read. I dont know how this mother could stand hearing what he did to her baby, and how she controlled herself by not attacking him in court and ripping his freaking eyeballs out, and worse!

Such a sad story. At what point is our justice system convinced that animals like him should be pulled off the street and shot between the eyes?

lostfaith said:
No, I do not remember this story. But it is one of the most sickening things I have ever read. I dont know how this mother could stand hearing what he did to her baby, and how she controlled herself by not attacking him in court and ripping his freaking eyeballs out, and worse!
i couldn't have said it better myself. She was a beautiful little girl, and it is absolutely terrible what this **%^#&$ did to this poor child.

frank3.jpg

makes ya wonder...he doesn't look like the evil b@stard that he was.
That's the problem, we are robbed of one of our senses...sight.

I was reading a book written by Sharon Tate's niece (Sharon Tate was a victim of the Manson Family) and Doris Tate (Sharon's mother) started to tell this little girl's story in the book. I felt physically ill, had to put the book away and cried all night. I have never heard of such evil inflicted on a child. I was so upset I crawled into bed with my little girl and held her all night.

I don't know if there is a hell, but if there is, I hope this monster is there burning as we speak.

I was reading a book written by Sharon Tate's niece (Sharon Tate was a victim of the Manson Family) and Doris Tate (Sharon's mother) started to tell this little girl's story in the book. I felt physically ill, had to put the book away and cried all night. I have never heard of such evil inflicted on a child. I was so upset I crawled into bed with my little girl and held her all night.

I don't know if there is a hell, but if there is, I hope this monster is there burning as we speak.

I agree with you 100%. But I really wish I had never clicked on OP's link! It is descriptive and made me physically ill as well. I couldn't even finish reading it. Poor poor baby. My only solace is to believe that God has taken her into His arms in heaven and made her forget about all that pain. I feel so bad for her mother as well. I don't know if I could continue living in a world that allowed my baby to suffer through that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back