965 users online (194 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    So, this isn't sarcasm at all, but an actual honest to goodness question.. The rules are we can't sleuth anyone at all besides this Justin guy, in this forum unless that person is already announced as perp by the police, am I correct?

So if we can't sleuth who did it until we already know who did it, what exactly can we sleuth besides the pictures and voice? What do you guys talk about in other cases where there's not even that much to go on?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The last thing I will say on the RL Arrest, Sure seems fishy that all these LE vehicles were spotted searching across the road on friday, 3/11/17 and mere hrs latter RL was arrested for probation violation. But I suppose it could be as simple as, they were searching across the street and RL came driving up the road and pulled in his driveway and LE knew he wasn't suppose to be driving......all is MOO

I have nothing useful to add to this thread, I have been following from the start but don't have much to contribute. I am extremely sadned that there hasn't been an arrest yet. When it first happened,I really thought they'd have BG within a few days. I was very wrong!
    Hope that they make an arrest soon!

Been lurking for a while and first time posting. Was thinking about the posts about the ball cap being bent was interesting. I grew up in Indiana and my 80 year old father, who still wears ball caps, bends them before wearing them for the first time and still does. He used to play baseball when he was younger and he always would bend the cap and put it in his pocket when he wasn't wearing it. It's funny, I never thought anything about it until it was brought up here.

Quote Originally Posted by trixster1958 View Post
    Been lurking for a while and first time posting. Was thinking about the posts about the ball cap being bent was interesting. I grew up in Indiana and my 80 year old father, who still wears ball caps, bends them before wearing them for the first time and still does. He used to play baseball when he was younger and he always would bend the cap and put it in his pocket when he wasn't wearing it. It's funny, I never thought anything about it until it was brought up here.
    Welcome to Websleuths!

Does anybody know if Carroll county has an online Auditor property record search, bc I can't seem to find it. Here in Ohio I can look up many counties property records online, But i cant seem to find theirs.....thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Evania View Post
    Welcome!

I'm starting to think there may be a second suspect involved, although I think it's still possible there could only be one. In my opinion, it would be difficult for one person to contain two frightened teenagers especially since there were other people who said they were at the bridge in or around the time frame they were abducted and killed. It wouldn't be impossible if he came prepared, or had practice doing it before (serial killer). This is only my opinion and trust me, it changes all the time in regards to this case.

However, since the girls bodies were found upstream, I think that would eliminate the theory of one being pushed off the bridge.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    I am so glad that I can now quote Libby's grandfather in response to how they both were (could be) controlled by one person-

Police have not said how the two girls died. They somehow stood together like true friends.

"What would you do with a best friend? Would you just leave them? Neither would I. And neither would you. Neither would the other girl. That's why they're both heroes," Patty said

http://www.wave3.com/story/34729115/...dfather-speaks

In the most recent presser (the one with Libby's grandfather, I believe), law enforcement said they really are thinking it is just one guy- bridge guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ab01 View Post
    Does anybody know if Carroll county has an online Auditor property record search, bc I can't seem to find it. Here in Ohio I can look up many counties property records online, But i cant seem to find theirs.....thx in advance
    Click on VIEW MAP:

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/?site=CarrollCountyIN
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    In the most recent presser (the one with Libby's grandfather, I believe), law enforcement said they really are thinking it is just one guy- bridge guy.
    Rsbm.. I heard a MSM report in the last couple days which said something like "this audio recording of the man pictured.. " and I was very surprised bc I thought it was unknown whether the audio and the picture were the same person. I still think it is unknown and the MSM statement was just the mistake of the reporter. But who knows. Jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    It is...until it's not. Rules frequently change here.
    They do indeed but clearly at this point in time RL has not been named as a POI by law enforcement so I see no need to post anything about this man.
    Doesn't mean I haven't done my own sleuthing....
    IMO

I would feel better about RL without The gloves. Any chance he did an interview without them?

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    ok thx It appears that RL does not own the property across the street with the grain bin
    Last edited by ab01; 03-11-2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: typing error does not

For those newer members...it is always difficult and a bit tense when a case runs out of steam, i.e no new info to discuss, pages of repeating the same stuff. People get steamed when questions are asked that have been discussed dozens of times already.

Look at how slowly the pages are filling up now. A week ago, with WS acting up on me, I could not seem to get through all of the posts. Now it is quiet. This always happens when no arrest is made. Likely to stay his way until another PC or an arrest. Just hoping the thread does not get locked in the meantime.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers16 View Post
    Rsbm.. I heard a MSM report in the last couple days which said something like "this audio recording of the man pictured.. " and I was very surprised bc I thought it was unknown whether the audio and the picture were the same person. I still think it is unknown and the MSM statement was just the mistake of the reporter. But who knows. Jmo.
    Me too.
    Just my opinion, of course.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link to all former Delphi students,I keep coming back to this site and wondering if somewhere buried in the lists is the name of the perp. I get the feeling he was local, maybe living outside Delphi now but still in the surrounding area...
    http://www.oraclealums.com/
    IMO

Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast