1050 users online (225 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83
Results 1,231 to 1,239 of 1239
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I trust Pete just fine. His statement does not eliminate the possiblity that she was playing Pokemon Go on January 15.

---

In other news, I'm getting a little angry thinking about that stop sign. It makes it look like a road with a pedestrian crossing. If only there were some way to make things more clear. Some kind of different sign, perhaps...

I'd say a higher priority is a gate that closes and is only open when someone is using a boat. It's a common thing :

I've seen gates as simple as that on boat ramps, and it isn't gonna let anyone roll/slide down it, even if they don't see a sign.

I looked and looked trying to find if fog was in the area on Jan 15. A gal just posted this and wanted to share.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pl...692841!6m1!1e1

I'm not sure how to just post the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeyMeansBusiness View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by Pete Jr was 'Allowed' to be publicly speculated. Pete Jr allowed himself to be speculated, crucified, and desolated. He did not have to conduct interviews with the media. It was his choice. There is very little reference to him on Toni's SM accounts so he could have easily stood on the sideline if he so pleased.
    If Toni never texted about being pulled over.

Than no one would know that time she was pulled over which was pretty close to her phone dying and her death. Jmo.

So yes. LE played dumb for a while until that text became public.

Plus they know that the Bf is always the first suspect in the public eyes.

Jmo.

They would have let Jr hang before mentioning that stop that wasn't documented until her text of being pulled over became public. Jmo.
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 03-29-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxManning View Post
    I'd say a higher priority is a gate that closes and is only open when someone is using a boat. It's a common thing :

I've seen gates as simple as that on boat ramps, and it isn't gonna let anyone roll/slide down it, even if they don't see a sign.
    Yeah, a gate would help.

The thing is, who is going to stop at a stop sign for pedestrians in the middle of nowhere at 6 AM with nobody around? If they were thinking that people would stop at the stop sign and see it was a boat ramp, then they thought wrong. That sign is completely useless in the middle of the night, and, worse yet, can create a false sense that it is a road. Were they out of boat ramp signs?

They probably just used what they had available. That's the way it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxManning View Post
    We'd hope that rather it would be based on actually verifying that via her email and password. If police or your son are able to log into her pokemon go acct, they can verify that this was the case with no need for assumption. If you do that, you can factually see the last pokemon she caught and where.
    I'm not familiar with the game, and it seems really unlikely that she was playing that night, but one question: The system only records the date/time/location of pokemons someone actually catches and not the ones they ATTEMPT and fail to catch, right? If that is the case, in theory, she could have been playing without there being a record of it if she was unsuccessful.
    Last edited by StPauliGirlK; 03-29-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StPauliGirlK View Post
    I'm not familiar with the game, and it seems really unlikely that she was playing that night, but one question: The system only records the date/time/location of pokemons some actually catches and not the ones they ATTEMPT and fail to catch, right? If that is the case, in theory, she could have been playing without there being a record of it if she was unsuccessful.
    It would be pretty hard to be that unsuccessful. Not really possible.

In any case, aIll they have to do is ask Niantic when Toni last played, really. It's in the ToS that they will give information to LE at their discretion.

Might take a fair bit of time, though. I'm not sure how LE will handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by StPauliGirlK View Post
    I'm not familiar with the game, and it seems really unlikely that she was playing that night, but one question: The system only records the date/time/location of pokemons someone actually catches and not the ones they ATTEMPT and fail to catch, right? If that is the case, in theory, she could have been playing without there being a record of it if she was unsuccessful.
    No, that's not true. Technically, if they contacted niantic they could even get last login information and even pokestop interaction data. It'd be no different than contacting Apple for getting iCloud data.

But, in general I'd find it really surprising if she didn't catch any pokemon, if she was playing that night. You are catching them constantly. If you go back and look at that image from the ingress game that someone snapped, you'll see that the QT was basically a nest and therefore there'd be tons of pokemon there. If she was indeed playing the game, I'd be very surprised if she didn't catch numerous pokemon there.

Thread #7 is open for posting.

This thread will close in about 5 minutes.

This thread is now closed.

Please continue discussion at Thread #7

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83