1051 users online (153 members and 898 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Lauren Soriano, 32, San Francisco, 12 March 2017

SAN FRANCISCO POLICE NEEDS HELP LOCATING MISSING PREGNANT WOMAN

Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating an at-risk woman who is nine months pregnant that went missing this morning in San Francisco.
    http://abc7news.com/news/sfpd-needs-...woman/1797562/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Odd, for a 9 month pregnant woman, there isn't much information out there about her. Prayers she's found safely.

This appears to be her facebook page. The location is right, the picture looks right. She has two other children besides the one she's carrying.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6418770

KPIX Assignment Desk‏ @KPIXDesk

#Missing - @SFPD searching for Lauren Soriano. She is 32 years old and 9 months pregnant, scheduled to induce labor in 2 days. Please share.

She's only been missing since 11a.m. today, it seems unusual to put out an alert so early as this. I hope she's found soon and is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by verbonica View Post
    KPIX Assignment Desk‏ @KPIXDesk

#Missing - @SFPD searching for Lauren Soriano. She is 32 years old and 9 months pregnant, scheduled to induce labor in 2 days. Please share.

She's only been missing since 11a.m. today, it seems unusual to put out an alert so early as this. I hope she's found soon and is okay.
    Agree. It looks like the article was posted within 9 hours that she reportedly was last seen leaving her home. Would being 9 months pregnant automatically increase her to "at -risk"? I wonder if there is other evidence of a crime that warranted that label and prompt alert.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This must be why it was reported so quickly:

KRON4ís, Ella Sogomonian reported that Soriano was leaving to meet with a friend when she left her home.

Sorianoís friend saw her enter an unidentified car with a person in the driverís seat, according to police.
    http://kron4.com/2017/03/12/san-fran...regnant-woman/

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    This must be why it was reported so quickly:

http://kron4.com/2017/03/12/san-fran...regnant-woman/
    Hmm.. so the friend was close enough to see her leaving her house and getting into a car on the way to their planned meet-up?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers16 View Post
    Hmm.. so the friend was close enough to see her leaving her house and getting into a car on the way to their planned meet-up?

Or, was it a different friend? Seems...off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Glad she has been found safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defintiely seems strange that she's at-risk, but then again women who are 9-mos pregnant are just high risk in general. Plus she is 2 days away from being induced for labor. That is another thing that would make me assume that it's risky for her to be gone. Plus we don't know exactly where in the 9 mos she is. Maybe she's a week or two late or there is something in her medical history that makes it risky when she does go into labor, but she has 2 other kids...

Story now states found safe as NZkiwi mentions.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...415993063.html

Thanx whiskers sorry I forgot to link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk