1128 users online (158 members and 970 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

ME - Scott Milliken, 54, Augusta, 2 March 2017

MISSING: Augusta man last seen March 2

Scott Milliken was last seen around 8 p.m. on March 2 when he never showed up to a meeting with his friend, police were told.
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/augu...ch-2/422208201
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Milliken’s cellphone and other personal items that people typically carry on them when they go somewhere were left behind at his residence.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/03/...g-augusta-man/

Haven't been able to find any recent updates on this missing person.
    Hope he's okay.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

It is seldom a good sign when somebody is reported missing after being gone for 11-12 days.

All the links above mentioned no personal items on him. This flyer has he may have his wallet or id.
    Still doesn't sound good. Hoping he is found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    All the links above mentioned no personal items on him. This flyer has he may have his wallet or id.
    Still doesn't sound good. Hoping he is found safe.
    Also noted leaving in an agitated state

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I wonder how soon they can retrieve info from his cell or home phone. Otherwise, who saw him leave agitated?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrsNKY View Post
    I wonder how soon they can retrieve info from his cell or home phone. Otherwise, who saw him leave agitated? Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    He left his cell phone behind, so a ping wouldn't help locate him, however, info from prior to his disappearance may be. It's possible he may not have a home phone, that seems to be the going trend. I haven't been able to find any recent news articles about Scott, unfortunately.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    He left his cell phone behind, so a ping wouldn't help locate him, however, info from prior to his disappearance may be. It's possible he may not have a home phone, that seems to be the going trend. I haven't been able to find any recent news articles about Scott, unfortunately.
    I was hoping they could trace who he may have spoken with by his phone records. It sounds like some pertinent information is missing. I recieved a response back saying no new information found as well.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Under Namus Circumstances:
    Scott left his apartment on 3/2/17 reported to be highly intoxicated and agitated. He reported hearing voices and the voices telling him to do things. He was not dressed for cold weather and left on foot. He has not contacted anyone since 3/2/17 and has not been seen since that date. Scott has a severe alcohol abuse problem. He went to the hospital on 2/26/17 but was not admitted. He spoke with his landlord on 2/28/17 about paying his rent because he had fallen behind. Scott was seen by Augusta PD on 3/1/17. On 3/2/17 he was last seen leaving his apartment. His location is unknown.

Augusta Police still searching for missing man

She said police have searched for Milliken on foot in several places around the city, including vacant apartments, and that Marine Patrol has been flying over the Kennebec River to search for him.

http://www.wcsh6.com/mb/news/local/a...-man/433091651