1098 users online (192 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - Amanda Mangas, 23, murdered, Delta, 14 March 2017 *Arrest*

Amber Alert issued after child taken by father in Fulton County

James Ramey, 27, is described as a white male, with brown hair and brown eyes, 6 feet tall and weighing 150 pounds. Police say James should be considered armed and dangerous.

http://mountvernonnews.com/article/2...winston-ramey/

The incident took place in Fulton County, OH 901 Ferwood in the city of Delta 43515.

The child's name is Winston Ramey and the individual is missing. The child is a white male, is 10 months old and has brown hair and brown eyes. He weighs 32 pounds.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...96/9844/screen

DELTA — Authorities found a 10-month-old Delta boy whose removal from home prompted a statewide Amber Alert.

However, family report the boy’s 23-year-old mother was shot and killed.

[...]

Mike Mangas said he left his home at roughly 5 a.m. Afterward, he said Ramey kicked in the door of his home and shot his daughter, Amanda Mangas — the 10-month-old’s mother— in the chest. She died at University of Toledo Medical Center, the former Medical College of Ohio.

Delta Police say 23-year-old Amanda Mangas was shot inside her father’s home on Fernwood. She later died from her injuries. Her family said her last words were asking about Winston.

[...]

According to court records found by 13abc, James C. Ramey has a current case in Fulton County Common Pleas Court with a charge of violating a temporary protection order. Arraignment for that charge was scheduled for March 23.

Now, Ramey faces extradition from Indiana to face multiple charges in Ohio. Police say they believe Ramey may have been headed to the Chicago area where he has family members.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tlcya; 03-14-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: add info re the murder of Amanda
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Amber Alert issued after 'shooting incident' in Delta

Those with information should contact the Wauseon Police Department at 419-335-3821 or the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office at 877-262-3764

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Very concerning posts IMO. I hope James stops to think a moment. I don't know if there was any injury in the shooting incident but he can still stop this. He holds the power to think of his son's safety first. I hope he does just that.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Very concerning posts IMO. I hope James stops to think a moment. I don't know if there was any injury in the shooting incident but he can still stop this. He holds the power to think of his son's safety first. I hope he does just that.
    I hope he thinks of his son's safety first, too. I worry all of the people commenting on his FB page are going to drive him over the edge even further.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Yes, posting on his FB page is not helpful and may serve to further agitate him. Especially if he is getting notifications of these posts on his phone in real time.

Yes, posting on his FB page is not helpful and may serve to further agitate him. Especially if he is getting notifications of these posts on his phone in real time.
    Right? I was thinking that about those antagonistic posts on there. Any news about the mom?

Amber Alert issued after child taken by father in Fulton County

James Ramey, 27, is described as a white male, with brown hair and brown eyes, 6 feet tall and weighing 150 pounds. Police say James should be considered armed and dangerous.

http://mountvernonnews.com/article/2...winston-ramey/

The incident took place in Fulton County, OH 901 Ferwood in the city of Delta 43515.

The child's name is Winston Ramey and the individual is missing. The child is a white male, is 10 months old and has brown hair and brown eyes. He weighs 32 pounds.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...96/9844/screen
    Vehicle info:

He was driving a 2006 black Chrysler Town and Country with Ohio plates the plate number is FRX4034.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I will try to get more info about this.

Praying for Winston and hoping he does the right thing.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Oh no!

Family members tell 13abc that Winston Ramey's mother was shot and killed.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Deltucky View Post
    This is my hometown. I want verified. Mods take note please.
    Good morning Deltucky. Your request for verification has been forwarded to the appropriate administrator. I know it will be difficult but please be patient before sharing anything not in the media at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Oh no!
    This is what we all feared as soon as the vague references to "shooting incident" came out.

13ABC is reporting Amanda Mangis, mother of Windton was shot and killed. Baby taken by James. Amanda's stepmother is missing. Unknown if taken by James.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast