TX - Hazel Billingsley, 67, found murdered, Cypress, 12 March 2017 *Arrest*

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
From KHOU-
CYPRESS, Texas - A grandmother was found dead inside a home in Cypress Sunday afternoon, and now
her grandson is facing murder charges, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/grandson-charged-in-grandmothers-murder-at-cypress-home/421917511

According to the news station,
21-year-old Nathan Billingsley had threatened to kill his grandmother. Family members became concerned when they couldn't reach 67-year-old Hazel Billingsley so they called 911.

Hazel's body was found wrapped in a blanket and thrown into a metal shed.

WHY? My guess is this is drug related as it seems almost everything is these days. IMO of course.

Tricia

From KHOU-

According to the news station,
21-year-old Nathan Billingsley had threatened to kill his grandmother. Family members became concerned when they couldn't reach 67-year-old Hazel Billingsley so they called 911.

Hazel's body was found wrapped in a blanket and thrown into a metal shed.

WHY? My guess is this is drug related as it seems almost everything is these days. IMO of course.

Tricia
Sadly, I agree, Tricia. Drugs destroy the best parts of a person -- and some don't have many good parts to begin with. Up there with drugs: Money, and the green-eyed devil, envy. Some people simply want what others have, without work, and don't mind killing to get it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back