Presumed Located AR - Kelly Stigar, 51, Hensley, 9 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Saline Co. woman reported missing since February
210e1402-f152-4b6e-bcaa-a402f5ed6321-large16x9_KellyAnnStiger.jpg

Authorities say Kelly Ann Stigar, 51, went missing February 9 from her home. She was reported missing by her family the next day.
Police say she left behind her purse, cell phones, car, and other personal belongings.

http://katv.com/news/local/saline-co-woman-reported-missing-since-february

that's all so sad.
i hope she's safe somewhere.

Bumping for her one year.

Looks like she left without having her medication: https://www.mysaline.com/hensley-woman-missing-for-days-after-going-without-medication/

people are still commenting on the status, leading me to believe that as of 6 weeks ago, at least, she was still missing.

on a side note, found a mugshot or two from 2015 online. Good to have another decent picture of her, I guess?

Also, that shady site mylife.com or whatever has a few comments about her. They’re... not flattering.

She still hasn’t been found I’m pretty sure , haven’t checked her Facebook for a few days or a week but every time I do there’s no change, just the initial message from her daughter saying that her mom is missing - in 1981 Kelly and I met at a Beer party in Huntington Beach Ca where I’m still living right now , about less than a mile from where the party was - so , i’ll Tell the story in the shortest amount of words that I can think of as I’m laying in bed right now, fiancé laying next to me falling asleep -
Kelly and I talked for a few hours at the party, liked each other , kissed , I walked her home, (she was staying/visiting her older sister who lived in HB very close to where I lived - the next day after talking on the phone, I went to meet her sister and her brother in law - nice people, they liked me I liked them, Kelly’s visit here from Arkansas was some sort of opportunity for a new life or became an extended stay which resulted in she and I getting an apartment together, she was 17 I was 19, my first time moving out of my moms house, Kelly’s sister approved I guess she was an emancipated minor, we lived together for , about 6 months I think? We both had jobs, she spoke with her mom and dad on the phone often, then told me one day my stepdad is sending me a round trip ticket to visit them in Arkansas, she went, we spoke on the phone everyday, on the 30th day she said she’s not coming back, I cried, didn’t change anything I was , extremely sad - friends that came over I told them to leave and was just in a bad place because I loved Kelly, so I get a roomate in same apartment complex and Gradually get over it. Along comes, 2012 I believe it was, Facebook , bam, Kelly Ann Stigar, found her sent her a message , it was on - within a few months she was at my house in Huntington Beach Ca , drove from Arkansas , she got lost and I drove about an hour to where she was to put gas in her truck , first saw each other we both smiled and hugged - it had been 30 years - I went to work everyday, there were issues in the house such as items missing, gradually degrading relationship, then that was it - graffiti on my house that she denied , I’m not going to get into all the *advertiser censored* she did but I suggested she go back to Arkansas - she did after getting her debit card refilled or whatever so she bails, good , I should have went through her truck before she drove away with a bunch MORE of my stuff - so she’s home , weeks go by , Facebook accounts blocked , I texted her she texted me, wasn’t exactly nice stuff pretty much me asking her about items that were missing since it took me days maybe weeks to gradually notice things missing, anyway, so - couple years went by and I’d check her Facebook just out of curiousity , no longer blocked , then I see her daughters post about Kelly missing - check into it every once in a while , tonight decided to do a google search for Kelly Ann Stigar, tapped a link or two, one of them to websleuths where I read a couple things about Kelly and decide to become a member so I can post or reply as well as explore the website -

That was NOT , the least amount of words possible or however i put it in the beginning, sheesh -
If anyone finds this information interesting then that’s good , and if anyone has any updated information that would also be good - at this point I’m assuming any information about Kelly will not be good - I know her well enough , she didn’t willfully leave her purse and her drugs / medicine and phone and keys /
To sum it up I’ve spoken with Kelly’s daughter through messenger a few times about it and , she’s convinced her mom is deceased - that hit me pretty hard at first , still does maybe she’s alive - I don’t know but , not looking too f*cking good at this point - by the way I mentioned no names , other then Kelly ann Stigar who is missing -
do I happen to remember her sisters name? Brother in laws name? I sure do, first and last names as well as her daughters name and even her grandchildren at the time - have pictures of Kelly and I together if anyone would like to see them , a couple pictures of us in 1981 as well as one or two of us during the 30 year reunion - final
Sentence for now - what a trip , I wish she would have just been normal when she came back, I would have married her - Kelly , whatever happened , dammit, in hiding maybe and all just some kind of hoax? I seriously doubt it -
Hello to members of this group ✌️

She still hasn’t been found I’m pretty sure , haven’t checked her Facebook for a few days or a week but every time I do there’s no change, just the initial message from her daughter saying that her mom is missing - in 1981 Kelly and I met at a Beer party in Huntington Beach Ca where I’m still living right now , about less than a mile from where the party was - so , i’ll Tell the story in the shortest amount of words that I can think of as I’m laying in bed right now, fiancé laying next to me falling asleep -
Kelly and I talked for a few hours at the party, liked each other , kissed , I walked her home, (she was staying/visiting her older sister who lived in HB very close to where I lived - the next day after talking on the phone, I went to meet her sister and her brother in law - nice people, they liked me I liked them, Kelly’s visit here from Arkansas was some sort of opportunity for a new life or became an extended stay which resulted in she and I getting an apartment together, she was 17 I was 19, my first time moving out of my moms house, Kelly’s sister approved I guess she was an emancipated minor, we lived together for , about 6 months I think? We both had jobs, she spoke with her mom and dad on the phone often, then told me one day my stepdad is sending me a round trip ticket to visit them in Arkansas, she went, we spoke on the phone everyday, on the 30th day she said she’s not coming back, I cried, didn’t change anything I was , extremely sad - friends that came over I told them to leave and was just in a bad place because I loved Kelly, so I get a roomate in same apartment complex and Gradually get over it. Along comes, 2012 I believe it was, Facebook , bam, Kelly Ann Stigar, found her sent her a message , it was on - within a few months she was at my house in Huntington Beach Ca , drove from Arkansas , she got lost and I drove about an hour to where she was to put gas in her truck , first saw each other we both smiled and hugged - it had been 30 years - I went to work everyday, there were issues in the house such as items missing, gradually degrading relationship, then that was it - graffiti on my house that she denied , I’m not going to get into all the **** she did but I suggested she go back to Arkansas - she did after getting her debit card refilled or whatever so she bails, good , I should have went through her truck before she drove away with a bunch MORE of my stuff - so she’s home , weeks go by , Facebook accounts blocked , I texted her she texted me, wasn’t exactly nice stuff pretty much me asking her about items that were missing since it took me days maybe weeks to gradually notice things missing, anyway, so - couple years went by and I’d check her Facebook just out of curiousity , no longer blocked , then I see her daughters post about Kelly missing - check into it every once in a while , tonight decided to do a google search for Kelly Ann Stigar, tapped a link or two, one of them to websleuths where I read a couple things about Kelly and decide to become a member so I can post or reply as well as explore the website -

That was NOT , the least amount of words possible or however i put it in the beginning, sheesh -
If anyone finds this information interesting then that’s good , and if anyone has any updated information that would also be good - at this point I’m assuming any information about Kelly will not be good - I know her well enough , she didn’t willfully leave her purse and her drugs / medicine and phone and keys /
To sum it up I’ve spoken with Kelly’s daughter through messenger a few times about it and , she’s convinced her mom is deceased - that hit me pretty hard at first , still does maybe she’s alive - I don’t know but , not looking too f*cking good at this point - by the way I mentioned no names , other then Kelly ann Stigar who is missing -
do I happen to remember her sisters name? Brother in laws name? I sure do, first and last names as well as her daughters name and even her grandchildren at the time - have pictures of Kelly and I together if anyone would like to see them , a couple pictures of us in 1981 as well as one or two of us during the 30 year reunion - final
Sentence for now - what a trip , I wish she would have just been normal when she came back, I would have married her - Kelly , whatever happened , dammit, in hiding maybe and all just some kind of hoax? I seriously doubt it -
Hello to members of this group ✌️
Sorry for all the heartache you had to deal with. She had arrests prior to you meeting back up again involving theft and domestic violence, so how she treated people may be part of her illness. Hoping she just went to seek help but I don't think it will end well.

Thank you, I would have replied sooner but I didn’t know, I guess notifications went to my junk folder - and yes she had some issues I found out later with drugs and getting arrested and stuff like that I guess it was pretty much a mistake for me to invite her back but I didn’t know about her background and it’s not looking real good for her to say the least never down and then like today I do a Google search and see if I can come up with any updated info but ..... not going to be good if I ever find any I don’t think

Both her NamUs and Charley Project pages have been removed.

Hi, I’m just wondering how a person who has a “missing” status gets changed to “Presumed located”
I posted about Kelly Ann Stigar who is still missing but the thread is labeled
“presumed located “

Hi, I’m just wondering how a person who has a “missing” status gets changed to “Presumed located”
I posted about Kelly Ann Stigar who is still missing but the thread is labeled
“presumed located “
Their Namus and Charley Project profiles were taken down. This means they have been found/located/identified.

I can't find official confirmation, but if you search for her full name on FB you'll find a post from a member of her family saying that sadly her remains were officially identified in January 2020.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back