Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

ElizabethThomasMissingChild16x9_1489527855127_8971019_ver1.0.JPG

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

I am in TN and our phones just got the Amber Alert for this. I'm glad they have issued one.

What in the world is a 50 year old doing with a 15 year old?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Thomas

12181-14131.jpg

• Missing date
    • Mar 13, 2017
    • Missing From
    • Columbia, TN
    • Age Now
    • 15 years old
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Blonde
    • Eye Color
    • Hazel
    • Height
    • 5 feet 5 inches
    • Weight
    • 120 pounds
    • Description
    • The child was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Vehicle Information

• Make:
    • Nissan
    • Model:
    • Rogue
    • Color:
    • Silver
    • License plate:
    • 976ZPT
    • License state:
    • TN

The missing child may be in the Decatur, Alabama area and is believed to be in the company of the suspect. The suspect is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving the listed vehicle.

associated companions

• Age Now
    • 50 years old

This is now an amber alert, thread title change?

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/

COLUMBIA, Tenn. (WATE) – A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 15-year-old girl from Maury County, Tennessee.

also:

A warrant has been issued for Cummins’ arrest for sexual contact with a minor.

http://fox17.com/news/local/endangered-child-alert-issued-for-maury-county-teen

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15 is missing from Maury County. She's believed to be traveling with Tad Cummins, 50. The Maury County Sheriff's Office confirmed to Fox 17 News that Cummins was a teacher in the school district.

Makes it even more disgusting, him being a teacher!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I feel like she is in real danger. This guy has already lost his job, his community standing, and now faces major prison time. He has very little left to live for and guns with him. Praying for Elizabeth!

Just got Amber Alert and per my usual I check here first. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, sadly. I only hope this ends well.

I'm several hours south of Decatur, AL, but I just realized the time difference between the alerts going out. Makes me wonder if LE is alerting down I-65 and Hwy 31 in case he does bypass Decatur or decides to leave that area.

I hope this girl is okay. I seriously doubt this guy is with her because he's concerned for her welfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just reveived the AA, and I am near Charlotte, NC. This is the first time I have gotten one on my phone from out of state.
i am so concerned for her, and hope it is cancelled with her bwing found safe soon.

c89c813322b4c7a48982fbd84233edd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I found his FB page, but it's shared with his wife so I won't post it. They appear to be a very large and loving family with a brand new grandchild, I can't help but feel absolutely heartbroken for them. What a monster.

This guy needs to turn himself in before he hurts anyone more than he already has!

Oh my: (
He needs to turn himself in and try to salvage the rest of this awful situation as best as he can now by doing the right thing.

I found his FB page, but it's shared with his wife so I won't post it. They appear to be a very large and loving family with a brand new grandchild, I can't help but feel absolutely heartbroken for them. What a monster.

This guy needs to turn himself in before he hurts anyone more than he already has!

That is very considerate of you to think of protecting his wife, LaborofLobe. His wife must be absolutely horrified. I do not think he is thinking about anyone but himself with his actions.

I saw the Facebook page as well, and it is just heartbreaking. From the photos, he and his wife look like a wonderful couple. They are smiling, touching, and are surround by grandchildren. Oh, oh, oh, I just can't stand this.

All I can think is. . .ugh...no, no, no. no

I will keep an eye out in the southeast for the vehicle. I hope they are found quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni