992 users online (156 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Keith Lynn, 27, Fremont, 11 March 2017

Keith Lynn, 27, is 5-feet-10 inches tall and about 425 pounds; he has shoulder-length brown hair and a red bushy beard. He was last seen wearing a black sweater and a black cap. He also would be wearing black single-frame glasses.

His mother said he left home Saturday to go to their family home in Buena Vista to take photos. She last heard from him at about 3 p.m. Sunday by phone. They were able to see that he last purchased gas in Buena Vista at 4:04 p.m. Sunday.

Her son told her he considered going to Tallahassee Road to take photos of the sunset but was expected to be home Sunday at about 8:30 p.m.

The FCSO had been attempting to ping his phone every 15 minutes through the night, but they were unable to get anything. "He's just in a dead spot, where there's no reception," she said.

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/...g-since-sunday

Can anyone provide a picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by freudian._.slip View Post
    Can anyone provide a picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I found a pic of Keith on FB, but I cannot post it here but will provide a link on where to find it.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...20canon%20city
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Keith Lynn, 27, is 5-feet-10 inches tall and about 425 pounds; he has shoulder-length brown hair and a red bushy beard. He was last seen wearing a black sweater and a black cap. He also would be wearing black single-frame glasses.

His mother said he left home Saturday to go to their family home in Buena Vista to take photos. She last heard from him at about 3 p.m. Sunday by phone. They were able to see that he last purchased gas in Buena Vista at 4:04 p.m. Sunday.

Her son told her he considered going to Tallahassee Road to take photos of the sunset but was expected to be home Sunday at about 8:30 p.m.

The FCSO had been attempting to ping his phone every 15 minutes through the night, but they were unable to get anything. "He's just in a dead spot, where there's no reception," she said.

http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/...g-since-sunday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward