GUILTY CO - Derek Greer, 15, & Natalie Partida, 16, slain, El Paso Co, 12 Mar 2017

This is awful. How sad...

Looks like spring break isn't until the last week of March in Colorado Springs. What were these kids doing in El Paso County?
Running for the border? Do either have family in El Paso or Juarez?

greer%20and%20partida_1489525026869_6103127_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

http://www.krdo.com/news/top-storie...-found-murdered-off-old-pueblo-road/395522090

el paso county, CO I think.

the boy looks really young and the girl was posting about having to do juvie time.

Looks like spring break isn't until the last week of March in Colorado Springs. What were these kids doing in El Paso County?

is it possible they went out there to do some drugs and OD and they just shoved them out of the car? poor kids.

It's El Paso county, CO.

is it possible they went out there to do some drugs and OD and they just shoved them out of the car? poor kids.

They were murdered, by MSM accounts. I wonder if they were shot? I wonder if it is gang related?

IMOO.

Derek seems like he was going through that moody puberty. The sitting in his room thing. Seems like these were friends for a long time. A shame [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to visit the roadside memorial today. I could see cars from the interstate and 4-5 cars passed by on Old Pueblo Road in the less than 5 minutes I was there. The interstate runs parallel so it wouldn't be easy to see anything, especially in the dark. There are no street lights out there. Where the memorial is and where the remnants of the crime scene tape are, it appears they were literally dumped on the side of the road and not hidden. There are trees to the east, but it doesn't look like the person(s) cared to take the time to conceal them. Let's face it, this is CO. If someone wanted to hide someone there are plenty of rural mountainous areas to do so. Were they in a hurry to get rid of them? Did they want them to be found quickly? I'm hoping this will be solved soon.

I went to visit the roadside memorial today. I could see cars from the interstate and 4-5 cars passed by on Old Pueblo Road in the less than 5 minutes I was there. The interstate runs parallel so it wouldn't be easy to see anything, especially in the dark. There are no street lights out there. Where the memorial is and where the remnants of the crime scene tape are, it appears they were literally dumped on the side of the road and not hidden. There are trees to the east, but it doesn't look like the person(s) cared to take the time to conceal them. Let's face it, this is CO. If someone wanted to hide someone there are plenty of rural mountainous areas to do so. Were they in a hurry to get rid of them? Did they want them to be found quickly? I'm hoping this will be solved soon.

I agree - plenty of areas and opportunities to hide the bodies, these people/person (leaning towards multiple perps) obviously didn't care...just dumped them. Either they are incredibly brazen or incredibly stupid...and either way they are incredibly cruel.

Someone mentioned possible gang affiliation - any links or MSM articles pointing towards that? Is there a lot of gang activity in El Paso, CO? Would fit the scenario...

I agree - plenty of areas and opportunities to hide the bodies, these people/person (leaning towards multiple perps) obviously didn't care...just dumped them. Either they are incredibly brazen or incredibly stupid...and either way they are incredibly cruel.

Someone mentioned possible gang affiliation - any links or MSM articles pointing towards that? Is there a lot of gang activity in El Paso, CO? Would fit the scenario...

To be honest, I don't really know. I'm so removed from that, but I should probably know what's going on in my city. I found this:

http://www.insideprison.com/regional_gang_activity_county.asp?ID=404

For El Paso County and this for Pueblo County:

http://www.insideprison.com/regional_gang_activity_county.asp?ID=427

I've always known Pueblo has more gang activity than here, but that number is disturbing. Really disturbing. The kids were found between Colo Spgs and Pueblo so I'm not sure if either one of them had ties to Pueblo.

I also think multiple people were involved.

My brother-in-law was coincidentally house hunting in that area Saturday evening around 5:30. He said there seemed to be a house party going on at a house by the racetrack which is directly across from where they were found.

Those numbers are depressing, scary, and very telling...my cousin (who was not gang affiliated btw) was killed at a house party when we were only sevebteen by a sixteen year old gang member, stabbed in the heart. And we lived in a relatively tiny town in Northern California, not somewhere like Chicago, etc. I am no longer shocked by what these kids are doing to each other. My money is on gang stuff on what little we know...they start being inducted so young now, twelve, thirteen years old. The fact that she mentioned juvie is also suggestive - clearly not hanging with a "good" group.

So sorry about your cousin. That's terrible.

I think this will either be gang related or someone they knew. I don't think this was a stranger on stranger thing. I read some comments on news articles about people suspecting a serial killer - I don't think that's the case at all. I won't be surprised if it's someone around 18-21.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back