1308 users online (236 members and 1072 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CO - Derek Greer, 15, & Natalie Partida, 16, slain, El Paso Co, 12 Mar 2017 *Arrests*

Teens found dead along Old Pueblo Road identified

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has identified 15-year-old Derek Benjamin Greer and 16-year-old Natalie Partida as the two homicide victims found Sunday night along Old Pueblo Road.
    http://www.koaa.com/story/34785260/t...not-identified
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

This is awful. How sad...

Looks like spring break isn't until the last week of March in Colorado Springs. What were these kids doing in El Paso County?
    Running for the border? Do either have family in El Paso or Juarez?

el paso county, CO I think.

the boy looks really young and the girl was posting about having to do juvie time.

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post

Looks like spring break isn't until the last week of March in Colorado Springs. What were these kids doing in El Paso County?

marking my spot

is it possible they went out there to do some drugs and OD and they just shoved them out of the car? poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post

It's El Paso county, CO.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    el paso county, CO I think.

the boy looks really young and the girl was posting about having to do juvie time.
    That makes way more sense. Thanks, cvaldez.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    is it possible they went out there to do some drugs and OD and they just shoved them out of the car? poor kids.
    They were murdered, by MSM accounts. I wonder if they were shot? I wonder if it is gang related?

IMOO.

http://gazette.com/slain-colorado-sp...rticle/1599029

Snipped By Me...

" "If anyone talked trash to Derek she would lay them out flat," K. said. "She was a strong girl."
    " "It's such a shame that two awesome human lives were exterminated like they were nothing," K. said."

Derek seems like he was going through that moody puberty. The sitting in his room thing. Seems like these were friends for a long time. A shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case was on Primetime Justice on HLN last night. Here's the link to the transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...5/ptab.01.html

I went to visit the roadside memorial today. I could see cars from the interstate and 4-5 cars passed by on Old Pueblo Road in the less than 5 minutes I was there. The interstate runs parallel so it wouldn't be easy to see anything, especially in the dark. There are no street lights out there. Where the memorial is and where the remnants of the crime scene tape are, it appears they were literally dumped on the side of the road and not hidden. There are trees to the east, but it doesn't look like the person(s) cared to take the time to conceal them. Let's face it, this is CO. If someone wanted to hide someone there are plenty of rural mountainous areas to do so. Were they in a hurry to get rid of them? Did they want them to be found quickly? I'm hoping this will be solved soon.

CO - Derek Greer, 15 and Natalie Partida, 16, Double homicide, El Paso County

http://fox21news.com/2017/03/16/moth...murdered-teen/

"Derek Greer and Natalie Partida were found inside of a car early Sunday morning near the Pikes Peak International Raceway."

Interesting. Whose car?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast