Cop Tasers a Sitting Granny! FIVE TIMES!

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
An officer tases a great grandma, and a surveillance camera catches the whole thing on tape.http://www.wdtn.com/photos/tased.jpg

Franklin Police Lieutenant, Wayne Bowling used his taser on 68-year-old Beverly Kidwell while she was in a police waiting room. Kidwell said, "I felt this excruciating pain, and I was immobilized. And, you can't think or move. And, I fell to the floor and I crumbled up in the fetal position."

Then, the 68-year-old great grandmother says Lieutentant Bowling ordered her to roll over and stand up. She said, "I thought he is going to http://www.wdtn.com/photos/tased2.jpgkill me, and then the next thing, he shot me again. And he kept saying all the time, get up get up, and I couldn't. It paralyzes your body,

http://www.wdtn.com/dsp_story.cfm?storyid=16741

VIDEO LINK: http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2005/12/07/piehl.tasered.grandma.affl/content.exclude.html

Well the police aren't giving their side of the story. It doesn't look like she was resisting. If her story is honest I say sue his pants off and get him fired.

What the h@ll is wrong with that policeman?!?!?! He needs to be fired!:mad:

Oh puleeeeze!!! The poor woman was 68 years old. How much of a threat was she to the big burly cop? His action was totally unecessary unless she was pointing a gun at him. He needs to be fired, he obviously can't handle the job if he feels threatened by a elderly woman and needs to defend himself by tazering her! :loser:

Another case of a overzealous policeman.he needs to punished.as one poster said what kind of threat is a 68 year old woman.im am sure there was some other ways of handeling it

SadieMae said:
Oh puleeeeze!!! The poor woman was 68 years old. How much of a threat was she to the big burly cop? His action was totally unecessary unless she was pointing a gun at him. He needs to be fired, he obviously can't handle the job if he feels threatened by a elderly woman and needs to defend himself by tazering her! :loser:
I think that is the point here. She was sitting not arrested and an older woman. What was he scared of? There are men that hate mother figures. I think this guy has big problems.
We had a case here. A policeman was caught on tape pepperspraying a naked hand cuffed feet cuffed man for no reason. He resigned. But did he get sued? Did the police who are watching the security tapes do anything? No.The man went to the hospital and had to stay for days.

After reading this story and watching her on video, I have come to the conclusion that this Police Officer is nothing short of sadistic, Police are people who we should be able to trust but when you see things like this...it really makes you wonder who the criminals are.

I hope the lady sues both the Police Department and the Officer involved and ensures he loses his job. :mad:

Well, I for one will sleep better knowing this psychopathic granny has been tasered into submission. I hope the next time she thinks she can sit, she'll think again!

Seriously, I can't understand what the hell this cop was thinking, nor can I understand why he wasn't immediately fired!

Linda7NJ said:
Well, I for one will sleep better knowing this psychopathic granny has been tasered into submission. I hope the next time she thinks she can sit, she'll think again!

Seriously, I can't understand what the hell this cop was thinking, nor can I understand why he wasn't immediately fired!
I totally agree, he needs to be slapped, where is Zsa Zsa when we need her....

GoldenGoose said:
After reading this story and watching her on video, I have come to the conclusion that this Police Officer is nothing short of sadistic, Police are people who we should be able to trust but when you see things like this...it really makes you wonder who the criminals are.

I hope the lady sues both the Police Department and the Officer involved and ensures he loses his job. :mad:
Agreed. I'd like a shot at this officer myself. Maybe he'd like to be in a totally defenseless situation and have someone stand over him with a smirk on their face....just like he did.
Payback is necessary with people who just don't get it.
Do you really want this officer pulling you over late at night for speeding?

Interview with woman coming on in few minutes on Court TV.

Thanks!:dance:

She's SCARY! I can see why the cop felt threatened! NOT!

Hello :)

Crimes in the news go in the crimes forum
Thank you!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member