880 users online (107 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

KY - Anna, 17, & Kaidin Childers, 1, Chasity Schmiers, 16, Jessamine Co, 6 March 2017

Two Teens & Toddler Missing From Jessamine County

17-year-old Anna Childers, her 14-month-old son Kaidin Childers, and 16-year-old Chasity Schmiers were last seen on March 6 leaving God's Children.
    http://www.lex18.com/story/34850833/...ssamine-county

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

what is "god's children"? a group home?

Where are they going??

Hope they are found soon. How will they buy diapers and milk without someone helping them? Hope they all are found soon, especially that baby.

how are they going to survive???

I found this. I hope it's ok to post?
    It appears it's a home for young moms and moms to be.
    http://www.kyallgodschildren.org/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was 17 when I had my son. He is now 22 so we made it but it was a bumpy ride. I couldn't have done it without my adult families support. I had some friends that also had babies young and sadly they didn't have the family support but were able to go to a similar type home for young moms. I used to live near it and looked lovely. They ended up all leaving and living on their own because of the rules.
    Ive lost touch with them all over the years. I know a lot ended up taking pretty dark paths in life. I wonder if they stayed and we're guided better how their lives would have ended. I wonder about their kids too. Knowing the troubles I went through with loving support guiding me through.
    Hope they stay safe. Xo

Any news???

Anything new?

I can't find anything. Kaidin's self proclaimed god mother never posted about him being missing. Neither did an aunt.

Here is Anna (Kenzi's) Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/prinkess.kay?pn_ref=story

Here is Chasity's:

https://m.facebook.com/chasity.schmiers

Searching Facebook for Anna's profile name "Princess Kay" results a reply to a post made on March 28. Saying "...we b home soon"

The Facebook profile Breezy Leigh also has pics of Anna & Kaidin in it's featured photos, after reported missing. Kaidin appears in a mirror & it me it the person that took the photo used the camera flash to mask their face. It seems like a taunting pic to those looking for Kaidin, IMO.

I don't think that picture is Kaidin.
    It's impossible to know since we haven't seen any pictures taken close to when they left and it's not labeled at all.

However there is another similar looking boy in her circle of friends. Almost identical name too.

Who is looking for them? I certainly haven't seen any evidence people are. I don't think they are taunting anyone.

There is also another Princess Kay who is the sister of a missing young lady with Childers in her name. Just a warning if people are searching it may come up.

I'm guessing that these 3 went somewhere else and nobody is too worried. Doesn't appear to be a search for them at all.

I used to teach hs in that county, and there a lots of families w/ that last name and similar first names.

My mistake. I'd delete the post but then it makes the replies not make sense.

Wrong person & wrong kid

It's been another month. I guess they were never found? Kind of strange that three of them were never found.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast