1018 users online (238 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hey, That's My Credit Card!

Norwegian pizza deliveryman Vegard Sjaastad saw a familiar face when a customer handed him a Visa card. It was
    Sjaastad's own credit card, with his picture on the back of it.

He says his driver's license and credit card were stolen from his car Saturday night.

Sjaastad says he wasn't about to play hero. He accepted the stolen card and then called the cops.
    http://www.wltx.com/fyi/fyi.aspx?storyid=33107
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I was just going to post this story

What a koinkydink

koinkydink

LOL, Cass. You do have a way with words.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight