Heather Locklear/Richie Sambora

IdahoMom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it just me? Or does it seem like everywhere you look someone else is fighting/splitting up?

Reports that Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora are having "issues":

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip3

SNIP
In separate reports in the New York Daily News and Radar Online, a Sambora pal bashes Locklear, 44, for allegedly nixing the Bon Jovi rocker's request to have another child (they are parents to 8-year-old Ava).

"She refuses," the snitch seethes to the News. "She's more concerned about resurrecting what's left of her career ... Richie is a sweetheart, but I don't know if he can take it much longer."

The story is the same in Radar, with a meddling mole claiming the career-oriented Locklear has stomped all over Sambora's supposed stork dream.

"She doesn't want another kid because she thinks she's Hollywood royalty," a source snits to the magazine. "But Richie is an only child and desperately wants another kid." And absence apparently won't make their hearts grow fonder if Sambora's Bon Jovi bandmates have anything to say about it. According to Radar, the group, which just kicked off an extended world tour, is trying to get him to "dump [Locklear] and move on."

:( He seems like an absolute sweetheart!

Sounds like sour grapes from his band mates who don't like her. The real story is whatever Richie thinks which we're not hearing. It's not fair to knock Heather at 44 for not having another child, at her age she'd need to do Donor Eggs to have one at all. At least they have one child, that's enough to be grateful for.

LinasK said:
Sounds like sour grapes from his band mates who don't like her. The real story is whatever Richie thinks which we're not hearing. It's not fair to knock Heather at 44 for not having another child, at her age she'd need to do Donor Eggs to have one at all. At least they have one child, that's enough to be grateful for.
You know, when I saw this, I thought "Isn't she getting a little old to have more kids?" It IS ultimately her choice, and hopefully one that they both can agree with. I think they're darling together.

Then why don't they adopt?

And he can stay home with the baby too.

I've been hearing about this for a few weeks now. As usual they have denied any rifts in their marriage. We shall see. The reports (even in the tabs) regarding splits have been pretty accurate lately. Even though it may take a couple weeks or months before there is an official statement.

I'm waiting to hear that Katie & Tom are kaput :eek:

It does seem like alot of famous couples are splitting up these days. I just read that Christina Applegate and her husband of four years are getting divorced.

Rachael said:
It does seem like alot of famous couples are splitting up these days. I just read that Christina Applegate and her husband of four years are getting divorced.

I forgot about them. I read that also.

It's also been rumored that Richie wants to move back to the East coast and Heather prefers the West and that is causing problems as well. It was explained that Richie's parents are getting older and he is an only child and wants to be closer to them to help with their care, etc.

ETA - just heard this morning that Nicole Richie has called off her engagement. :waitasec:

Jules said:
It's also been rumored that Richie wants to move back to the East coast and Heather prefers the West and that is causing problems as well. It was explained that Richie's parents are getting older and he is an only child and wants to be closer to them to help with their care, etc.

ETA - just heard this morning that Nicole Richie has called off her engagement. :waitasec:

Awwwwww. I won't be able to concentrate on work today I'm so torn up about her called off engagement. LOL

I really like Heather and Richie together - I hope they can work it out.

I think from the beginning she was not too keen on having kids and he is/was aware of that, but she agreed to having one child. I remember seeing her in an interview after Ava was born and she said that the mommy/infant thing was a struggle for her..she just couldn't get into the whole cooing type of stuff and talking to someone who couldn't talk back. Some people just don't have the baby instinct. She said that she couldn't wait till Ava was older and they could talk, shop, etc. together. At least she was honest about it, instead of just popping out kid after kid for someone else's sake, imo. I agree with the poster who said that it sounds like this is coming from someone who simply doesn't like her.

LillyRush said:
I think from the beginning she was not too keen on having kids and he is/was aware of that, but she agreed to having one child. I remember seeing her in an interview after Ava was born and she said that the mommy/infant thing was a struggle for her..she just couldn't get into the whole cooing type of stuff and talking to someone who couldn't talk back. Some people just don't have the baby instinct. She said that she couldn't wait till Ava was older and they could talk, shop, etc. together. At least she was honest about it, instead of just popping out kid after kid for someone else's sake, imo. I agree with the poster who said that it sounds like this is coming from someone who simply doesn't like her.
I remember reading an article about this, and she said that she was really anxious for ava to get older....Hubby and i have one child and it is partly due to the fact that ours had colic and it was a VERY HARD first 4 months and i was having a nervous breakdown, i know not all babies have colic and the chances for another like that is slim but it left a bad taste in my mouth and i dont know if i would want to go through another "baby stage" although i love babies and work on the baby unit alot at the hospital, its nice to give them back....:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back