CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Homicide Detectives Investigating Disappearance of Santa Clarita Man Missing Since Last Week
Posted 12:23 PM, February 1, 2017, by Ellina Abovian, Nisha Gutierrez-Jaime, Rick Chambers and Tracy Bloom, Updated at 10:36PM, February 1, 2017

[...]
William Cierzan, who has been missing since Thursday, was last seen at the couple's Santa Clarita residence.

According to Linda Cierzan, the missing man's wife, her husband had spent the day at home with their nephew. She last spoke with him around 4 p.m., after the nephew had left, the woman said at a Wednesday afternoon news conference.

He was making dinner at the time they spoke on the phone.

By 7 p.m., Linda Cierzan had returned home to find dinner on the stove, but her husband missing. She said she found his keys, wallet and car, but there were no signs of her husband.

Family members frantically searched for William Cierzan, whom they described as a "homebody," but were unable to locate him, The Santa Clarita Valley Signal reported.

Linda Cierzan reported him missing to the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station later that night.

Thread #1

tBfLl08.jpg

https://signalscv.com/2017/03/10/scvs-lost-found-loved-ones/

SCV’s lost & found loved ones

By Jim Holt -
March 10, 2017, 7:09 pm

[...]

When Santa Clarita Valley becomes the lost and found of missing loved ones, hope and promise give way to the pain of uncertainty.

“We just want to end the pain,” said Andrea Peck, sister of Will Cierzan missing now more than eight weeks.

“Right now, we’re trapped,” Peck told The Signal this week. “We don’t know where else to look.”
And, what makes the Cierzan family’s ordeal even more painful is the fact that they are not the only family haunted by simply “not knowing” what happened to their loved one.

So profound is the longing for closure, family members of missing people rush to investigators whenever a body is found, before it’s even identified.

And, while bodies go missing, remains are being found.

cont. at the link

Thread 2...sigh and Thanks Bessie! No help with all my reading and multi postings last night. Sorry, I had a little of a monster energy drink.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hope this coming weekend is the one we find William.

Thread two!!

Thank you to all of the devoted members
Bring Will home

Debbiegarcia36

Thank you for that video above. It is much easier to hear Linda speaking.
The six PM call is clearly stated ( not that I doubted anyone)
I couldn't hear it in on the FB version as the sound was bad.

Debbiegarcia36

Thank you for that video above. It is much easier to hear Linda speaking.
The six PM call is clearly stated ( not that I doubted anyone)
I couldn't hear it in on the FB version as the sound was bad.
In this particular case, I'm leery of the written words as there seem to be a lot of articles with different "info". Thank you for linking this
video of Linda speaking.

Do we really know what the nephew did that day? Who exactly is saying he was watching golf that day with his uncle?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

In this particular case, I'm leery of the written words as there seem to be a lot of articles with different "info". Thank you for linking this
video of Linda speaking.

Do we really know what the nephew did that day? Who exactly is saying he was watching golf that day with his uncle?

We heard that through Andrea Peck.
She was quoted in a MSN article

Aghhh.. I was so hoping to check in and hear that he has been found !! Now we are on Thread #2.
Not sure if there is another search this weekend but I do feel confident that TMS will be out there with them, or even on his own as he has been so dedicated to this case.
Praying we find him soon !!

Have been busy today ...but have been thinking about Will. :(
Is it possible for his wife to look through his clothes and deduce what's missing ?

To give us a hint as to what he was wearing ?
We don't even know what he had on, nor what shoes he was wearing !

Is it possible for his wife to look through his clothes and deduce what's missing ?

I might could by going through hubby's clothes but not a definite!

WC's wife didn't see him that morning before she left for work ?

WC's wife didn't see him that morning before she left for work ?
Now come on! Would you guys really remember what your hubby was wearing in the morning? I can't even remember what mine was wearing at work (except some part of it was green) when he got home tonight. He has since changed into more comfy clothes and if anyone asked what he is currently wearing, I could not say. [emoji15] [emoji102]

Now come on! Would you guys really remember what your hubby was wearing in the morning? I can't even remember what mine was wearing at work (except some part of it was green) when he got home tonight. He has since changed into more comfy clothes and if anyone asked what he is currently wearing, I could not say. [emoji15] [emoji102]

I was actually wondering if WC was up when his wife left for work .And if so, how did he seem to her ? As to his clothing, really the nephew was with WC most of that day, apparently. So I would think that he would have the clearest idea of what W. was wearing. Especially since LE was called on Thursday night. I wonder if the nephew spoke to LE that night ?

I was actually wondering if WC was up when his wife left for work .And if so, how did he seem to her ? As to his clothing, really the nephew was with WC most of that day, apparently. So I would think that he would have the clearest idea of what W. was wearing. Especially since LE was called on Thursday night. I wonder if the nephew spoke to LE that night ?
I'd like to think he is still alive. And maybe he is wearing different clothes now than what he was wearing 6 weeks ago. (I know this is a stretch and it would mean he left his home, wife and dog, and that doesn't sound likely) but....

I'd like to think he is still alive. And maybe he is wearing different clothes now than what he was wearing 6 weeks ago. (I know this is a stretch and it would mean he left his home, wife and dog, and that doesn't sound likely) but...
It's always nice to have hope, because we want so badly for someone who seems so kindly and generous and trusting to be okay. And Razz, what an awesome person you are to keep that hopeful spirit alive, as are so many of our amazing WS members.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit jaded at this point, and I keep thinking it would be more productive to vet theories that are tied to the facts as I know them. I don't know how to be other than logical and realistic and allow myself to accept what likely occurred between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm that day, so that I can perhaps begin to examine the line of thinking that probably followed directly from 5:12 pm and onwards. I have accepted that blood was found and LE was trying to explain "how it got where it was". I have accepted that he had unexplainable company who was in a bit of a hurry from 5:06 - 5:12. I have accepted that a man who was a homebody and so kindly he wouldn't ever cause this much drama and trauma and pain to his wife or family.... well, it's not hard for me to conclude (with great sadness mind you) that it seems quite unlikely that WC is still alive. So now that I've allowed myself to "go there", I can theorize that WC was in a white SUV at 5:12, and now I can start really digging into where that SUV went next. Based on time of day, limited alibi time, types of people who might assist the SUV driver, etc.... where could WC be now? That's what I wish I could get help to theorizing on, based on that foundation.

Can anyone else go there with me?

It's always nice to have hope, because we want so badly for someone who seems so kindly and generous and trusting to be okay. And Razz, what an awesome person you are to keep that hopeful spirit alive, as are so many of our amazing WS members.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit jaded at this point, and I keep thinking it would be more productive to vet theories that are tied to the facts as I know them. I don't know how to be other than logical and realistic and allow myself to accept what likely occurred between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm that day, so that I can perhaps begin to examine the line of thinking that probably followed directly from 5:12 pm and onwards. I have accepted that blood was found and LE was trying to explain "how it got where it was". I have accepted that he had unexplainable company who was in a bit of a hurry from 5:06 - 5:12. I have accepted that a man who was a homebody and so kindly he wouldn't ever cause this much drama and trauma and pain to his wife or family.... well, it's not hard for me to conclude (with great sadness mind you) that it seems quite unlikely that WC is still alive. So now that I've allowed myself to "go there", I can theorize that WC was in a white SUV at 5:12, and now I can start really digging into where that SUV went next. Based on time of day, limited alibi time, types of people who might assist the SUV driver, etc.... where could WC be now? That's what I wish I could get help to theorizing on, based on that foundation.

Can anyone else go there with me?
Unfortunately and sadly yes. I believe those searching for Will have come to that conclusion as well. Its so important to find him ASAP so that justice can be served.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member