Big brains mean 'tiny testicles'

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
WOMEN have suspected it for millennia, and scientists have finally proved it - men cannot have both big brains and big testicles.

Brainiacs and scholars everywhere may gnash their teeth, but according to a recent study of bats, nature forces the males of a species to make a painful trade-off between mental capacity and sperm production.

Because of the high-energy demands of both brains and sperm, scientists believe males cannot generate large amounts of both.

So, are they saying that the size of the testicles determine the amount of sperm produced?

Goodness that's rickety science! Comparing a flying mammal that HAS to balance weights of different organs extremely carefully to humans?

If we're going by anecdotal evidence alone, I've personally noticed exactly the opposite in men. ;D

Oh my gosh, I find this hilarious and don't really believe it
would hold true for human males,lol. Who knows, I cannot
imagine many of them volunteering to have BOTH
their IQ's and their testicles measured... furthermore,lol,
does having a large brain really equal high intelligence?;)

Bats may have been the so-called ideal for the study, but
methinks them not very morphologically similar to ppl. in this
regard for certain....
AND I am SURE thankful for that! umm....8.5 % of their body
mass...hmmm.. I SO don't wanna go there in my thoughts!!!:eek:
Let's see--- 8.5% of 185 pounds would be nearly 16 pounds.

Was there a purpose to this study?

If I were a man, I would not want my name associated
with it.;)

Ok, that is my naughtiness for the day.
This DEFINITELY was a bizarre story.:crazy:

love,

Ariel:blowkiss:

edited to add: Methinks I may lose my place on the "good"
list for this one...:blushing:

KatherineQ said:
Goodness that's rickety science! Comparing a flying mammal that HAS to balance weights of different organs extremely carefully to humans?

If we're going by anecdotal evidence alone, I've personally noticed exactly the opposite in men. ;D

Great point!

:crazy:

I would love to hear a man's reaction to this article....lol.

Well, to be absolutely honest, I've never given them much thought, except trying to maintain the proper number and avoiding contact with fast-moving objects! Besides, it only takes one Mr. Wiggly to make a baby, so I think I'd rather be smart....

What I want to know is, how did they tell the dumb bats from the smart bats? And who measured their testicles????
Poor bats...
"Turn your head and cough."
"What's the measuring tape for?"
"HEY!"

shadowangel said:
. . .And who measured their testicles???? . . .
That must have been an interesting job interview. "Um, I'm here to apply for the err body parts measuring job. . . . What do you mean can I demonstrate?!?"

docwho3 said:
That must have been an interesting job interview. "Um, I'm here to apply for the err body parts measuring job. . . . What do you mean can I demonstrate?!?"
I'll bet they require at least a Masters Degree. They wouldn't want their study flawed by an accidental inclusion of moth balls or something.

H0NEYWEST said:
I'll bet they require at least a Masters Degree. They wouldn't want their study flawed by an accidental inclusion of moth balls or something.
Holy gnats! . .Batman!

H0NEYWEST said:
MOTH balls? As opposed to...Oh, never mind...:blushing:

docwho3 said:
Wait, if size determines intelligence, and a guy was interviewing, wouldn't they just---oh, never mind again. :blushing: :blushing:

ok - - - I guess I dont care how large or small the nutZ are its the "other" that matters to me.

ravenmad said:
ok - - - I guess I dont care how large or small the nutZ are its the "other" that matters to me.

Oh my gosh!:blushing:
Raven, Raven, Raven...
LOL!

Casshew said:
The 'other' :crazy:

lol
Ummm...would that be his wallet or his manhood?

shadowangel said:
MOTH balls? As opposed to...Oh, never mind...:blushing:
This reminds me of a really BAD joke . . .
Q: Have you ever smelled mothballs?
A: Yes!
Comment: How did you get their little legs apart?
I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh! heheh

It just goes to prove something that has been known all along. Most men think with their penises; not many think with their brains. And we wonder why the divorce rate is so high.

And when those small testicled, large brained men, come up with brilliant ideas, that makes them very wealthy, the women of the world never seem to be bothered by the fact that the men they now choose have small testicles; it just doesn't seem to be an isssue from that point on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back