Nicole Richies engagement is off!!!

forbidn2u2

Reaction score
Man, what's the deal? Everybody is breaking up these days! Who's next?

Let's count...

1. Nick & Jessica
2. Brit & K-Fed~apparently, they're back on!
3. Valerie & Van Halen
4. Christina Applegate & her hubby
6. Paris & Paris

Now, Nicole & DJ AM

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=209157&GT1=7458

NEW YORK -- Nicole Richie and her fiance, Adam Goldstein, have called off their nine-month engagement.

Richie's publicist, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed to The Associated Press on Wednesday that the couple have split. She said the breakup had been in the works for several days, but would not give any further details.

The split was first reported by Us Weekly magazine.

Feel free to add to the list...

:eek:

forbidn2u2 said:
Man, what's the deal? Everybody is breaking up these days! Who's next?
ummm... Paul & Cass? :crazy:

Oh, I hate this!! I really, really liked them together.

Well, at least it's better to call off an engagement before you go through with the wedding. But why announce in the 1st place. Just do it or don't. Kim, Rod Stewart's daughter, engagement lasted oh about a week.

Sheesh!

But, take couple #2 off the "off" list now; according to People, Brit is taking the loser back...ugh :silenced:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Sheesh!

But, take couple #2 off the "off" list now; according to People, Brit is taking the loser back...ugh :silenced:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a man, he's NOT going to change - he'll be back to partying.

I don't think they are back together. People didn't even write about it until yesterday afternoon. Everyone else is saying they are split and a divorce is in the works. I hope she isn't that stupid. Her popularity is in the toilet since hooking up with the loser.:doh:

If she cut off his credit cards and sent his fancy car back, I doubt if they are back together. I think that the People article was incorrect.

Tsk tsk tsk, what is this world coming to?????

Well at least they broke it off before getting marriend and having kids.

Pretty tough to stay married in the entertainment business.

I like to look at the ones who actually have made it:

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
Mel Gibson and his wife and gaggle of kids

There are many more.

Feel free to add to the list!

Mel and his wife divorced I thought??

A few years ago?

ziggy said:

There are many more.

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick (sp) have been married a long time. I know there's more but they are the only ones who spring to mind...

Kirk and Anne Dougless ,:) Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan, John Travolta and Kelly Preston. I think Michael J. Fox is a cutie!!!!!:p

ziggy said:

There are many more.

Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddy Prinze Jr.
Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe

forbidn2u2 said:
Everybody is breaking up these days! Who's next?
:eek:
I can only hope it will be Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, but I think that's just a dream.

That means Mel if a free man and I am only engaged? It's never too late to dream... I totally love Mel and Bruce Willis.

But really, I think there is a benefit to those who make it. I wish all of them the very best because I'm sure it's very difficult.

That's why we're all sad when they break up. It is sad, especially for the kids, so I'm pulling for all the married ones who make it!

Reporting Nicole's book character DJ PM is the problem with the relationship...Goldstein called it off....says Kevin Federline....IMO...maybe Kev and DJ are one of the same and Nicole is tired of it too.....:crazy:

http://www.pugbus.net/artman/publish/120905_22_richiesplit.shtml

Nicole Richie Book Caused Split with Fiance
By Biff Scuzzy
Dec 9, 2005, 07:13
nicolerichie_140.jpg
HOLLYWOOD - Nicole Richie's book The Truth about Diamonds apparently contained too much "truth" about her fiance, Adam Goldstein, a professional club DJ who goes by the name DJ AM.

According to friends of the couple, Goldstein, 32, was offended by Richie's archly satirical portrayal of DJ PM, a professional club DJ, in Diamonds.

"He seen too much of hisself in that character," said Kevin Federline, Britney Spears on-again-off-again husband. "He didn't think it was no coincidence. Even their names was close."

joanofarc said:
"He seen too much of hisself in that character," said Kevin Federline, Britney Spears on-again-off-again husband. "He didn't think it was no coincidence. Even their names was close."

Please tell me he doesn't really talk like this... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

What an edumacated idgit. :slap:

Instead of spreading his sperm around and trying to conjur up a music career he should go back to school. :rolleyes:

Mel Gibson is married and the father of 7 kids. His wife's name is Robin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back