1207 users online (277 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Lauren Jenkins, 17, Wake County, 18 March 2017

TEEN MISSING AFTER WAKE COUNTY CRASH

The Wake County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help finding a missing 17-year-old girl who was last seen at a crash scene.

Deputies say Lauren Maria Jenkins was involved in an accident late Friday night at the intersection of Leesville Rd. and Oneal Rd.
    http://abc11.com/news/teen-missing-a...crash/1807602/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The area she is missing from appears to be a nice neighborhood. I wonder why she ran? Maybe she was drinking? They should search the wooded areas and the lake in the subdivision.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Could she have had a closed head injury? Ran off dazed and confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela_Brewer View Post
    Could she have had a closed head injury? Ran off dazed and confused?
    The article says her head was bleeding. A lot of possibilities here. She could have amnesia, be in a hospital, at a friends, died after running away from scene, or kidnapped. Hopefully it's not the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by trenchmouth View Post
    The article says her head was bleeding. A lot of possibilities here. She could have amnesia, be in a hospital, at a friends, died after running away from scene, or kidnapped. Hopefully it's not the latter.

Was it a two person accident? I dint understand how she could have walked off, especially bleeding and no one stop her. If she left willingly she was most like under the influence of something wanting to avoid getting into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by xmsmadex View Post
    Was it a two person accident? I dint understand how she could have walked off, especially bleeding and no one stop her. If she left willingly she was most like under the influence of something wanting to avoid getting into trouble.
    The article doesn't say. Just says she was involved in an accident.

Missing Lauren Maria

Quote Originally Posted by trenchmouth View Post
    The article doesn't say. Just says she was involved in an accident.

Local to me, alcohol involved hit & run. Injuries to passengers in her car and slight injury to the other driver. The car she hit head-on. Still missing tonight.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Only a couple local hospitals, it is an affluent area. I'm not on Snapchat but read drinking photos had been posted from her account earlier in the evening.The area is more rural, not city center. Search planned for morning. A bit colder tonight than last night.

So who is the other girl that was with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

Quote Originally Posted by zelmajane View Post
    So who is the other girl that was with her?

Since she's a juvenile likely, it doesn't seem they'll name her. It sounds like she's not missing.

WRAL just stated they found a body believed to be her

"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

http://abc11.com/news/teen-missing-a...crash/1807602/

The Wake County Sheriff's Office said the body of missing 17-year-old girl who was last seen at a crash scene has been found in the woods.

So sad.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast