Found Deceased Canada - Cara Leslie, 45, Toronto, 16 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Toronto Police Service News Release:

Missing woman, Lake Shore Boulevard West and Jameson Avenue, area
Cara Lee Leslie, 45

C7KsWEOX4AAK3sB.jpg

Broadcast time: 09:40
Friday, March 17, 2017

14 Division
416-808-1400

Case #: 2017-473494

The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance locating a missing woman.

Cara Lee Leslie, 45, was reported missing on Thursday, March 16, 2017, from the Lake Shore Boulevard West and Jameson Avenue area.

She is described as 5'1", 150 lbs., with brown hair, and brown eyes.

Police are concerned for her safety.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/37445

There is an updated photo here and some people that know her on reddit are stating that her eyes are blue and not brown as reported. That fact is also in the twitter post

[video=twitter;842589440551788544]https://twitter.com/TPSOperations/status/842589440551788544[/video]

C7QfMdLU8AAxFro.jpg

Noticed posters for this missing woman around town, checked it out and voila, thanks to Los2188, a thread started !

I don't know Cara personally but I know a number of people who do. I can't link to anything since MSM and police updates have been horribly vague, but the unreported details of Cara's disappearance are certainly distressing and point in a particular direction. Sending her family and many friends warm thoughts and hoping answers come soon...

We see this often in missing persons cases, but it's still amazing how different Cara between these two photos. I know that people, like Cara, in the theatre community change their appearances for roles, etc, but if I were looking for the Cara in photo 1, I would not look twice at the Cara in photo 2.

Oh no... a body has just been found floating near Queen's Quay. Very close to where Cara was last seen. No info on gender, etc, at this point...

Hmmmm. I was worried about this possibility. Let's hope it's not Cara.

I just heard on the news that the body pulled from the lake is a male. Not "good news" per se as someone has died, but it was not Cara. Hoping her devastated family gets answers soon...

Do you mind letting me know where you heard that? I haven't seen anything. Thanks!

CP24 says male, not identified. Elderly and wearing a fedora.

I swear that another man wearing a fedora or hat also drowned in the lake in the last few years. So strange.

Hoping for the best for Cara. I didn't know she was missing until now.

I swear that another man wearing a fedora or hat also drowned in the lake in the last few years. So strange.

Hoping for the best for Cara. I didn't know she was missing until now.
Strangely enough, i was thinking the same thing about a man and the fedora.

Well I'm confused...is this dated today? Can't find a date in this. Dan leckie way is different than Jarvis. About a km away .

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Well I'm confused...is this dated today? Can't find a date in this. Dan leckie way is different than Jarvis. About a km away .

Also the weather doesn't look right to be today

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member