1179 users online (229 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CO - Adalie Rivera, 13, Colorado Springs, 17 March 2017

Teen goes missing in Colorado Springs during family vacation

Police say Adalie was staying at the Quality Inn Colorado Springs Airport on Aerotech Drive.
    A family friend who contacted 11 News says they believe she may have left the room between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m. Friday, though police have not confirmed this time frame.
    http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Tee...416547773.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Another pic of Adalie and a clothing description
    They believe she is wearing a navy blue t-shirt, jeans, and red, black and white Nike sneakers.
    She may also be wearing a yellow bracelet.
    Please call police at 719-444-7000 if you see her.

https://m.facebook.com/FOX21NewsColo...212609/?type=3

Another with additional info and a pic of Adalie wearing glasses

Also missing was her green suitcase with pink flowers.

https://m.facebook.com/missingcases/...244265/?type=3

Subscribing
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Thanks for posting. I actually just creating a websleuths account to post this but glad you had already started it.

I hope she is found soon.

She did NOT have a cell phone and she had NO social media...................... it is very puzzling on where she could have gone??? Especially since she was on vacation and did know anyone....

UPDATE to my previous message............ one of her teachers on FB has posted that she DOES have a cell phone and she DOES talk on social media with her boyfriend
    Last edited by starfishandlegos; 03-19-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Who was all in the room she was staying in? She took her suite case as well? Time to start searching her SM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE.............. one of her teachers has posted on FB that she does have a cell phone and she does have social media and talks to her boyfriend on it.

What does SM mean? sorry thanks. A teacher of hers has posted on FB that she does have a cell phone and communicates with social media to her boyfrined

SM means social media. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by starfishandlegos View Post
    Thanks for posting. I actually just creating a websleuths account to post this but glad you had already started it.

I hope she is found soon.

She did NOT have a cell phone and she had NO social media...................... it is very puzzling on where she could have gone??? Especially since she was on vacation and did know anyone....

UPDATE to my previous message............ one of her teachers on FB has posted that she DOES have a cell phone and she DOES talk on social media with her boyfriend
    Welcome to websleuths starfishandlegos! We need to bring Adalie home!

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    Who was all in the room she was staying in? She took her suite case as well? Time to start searching her SM.

It says she was on vacation with her family
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=263743636076

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Another with additional info and a pic of Adalie wearing glasses

Also missing was her green suitcase with pink flowers.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...type=3&theater
    Last edited by los2188; 03-19-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wouldn't someone have heard her sneaking out? I find hotel doors can be loud. But I'm super clumsy so could just be me. I'm picturing trying to sneak out and I would wake everyone. I wonder if she had planned to meet someone? I hope she is safe

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    Wouldn't someone have heard her sneaking out? I find hotel doors can be loud. But I'm super clumsy so could just be me. I'm picturing trying to sneak out and I would wake everyone. I wonder if she had planned to meet someone? I hope she is safe

My son left out of the room at a quality inn in FL. to take a call. I didn't hear him but I also had a sound machine running to block out noise.
    I guess I am a little relieved to see the hotel isn't as close to the airport as I thought.

She used a court-appointed attorney in civil court in Lubbock last October. That happens in cases where CPS is involved. I don't know if divorce cases without evidence of abuse/neglect assign attorneys to children - my guess is, this is a CPS case.

http://www.co.lubbock.tx.us/egov/doc...2696_53537.pdf

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast