Found Safe CO - Adalie Rivera, 13, Colorado Springs, 17 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Teen goes missing in Colorado Springs during family vacation
adalie.jpg

Police say Adalie was staying at the Quality Inn Colorado Springs Airport on Aerotech Drive.
A family friend who contacted 11 News says they believe she may have left the room between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m. Friday, though police have not confirmed this time frame.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Te...Springs-during-family-vacation-416547773.html

Thanks for posting. I actually just creating a websleuths account to post this but glad you had already started it.

I hope she is found soon.

She did NOT have a cell phone and she had NO social media...................... it is very puzzling on where she could have gone??? Especially since she was on vacation and did know anyone....

UPDATE to my previous message............ one of her teachers on FB has posted that she DOES have a cell phone and she DOES talk on social media with her boyfriend

Who was all in the room she was staying in? She took her suite case as well? Time to start searching her SM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE.............. one of her teachers has posted on FB that she does have a cell phone and she does have social media and talks to her boyfriend on it.

What does SM mean? sorry thanks. A teacher of hers has posted on FB that she does have a cell phone and communicates with social media to her boyfrined

SM means social media. :) sorry.

Thanks for posting. I actually just creating a websleuths account to post this but glad you had already started it.

I hope she is found soon.

She did NOT have a cell phone and she had NO social media...................... it is very puzzling on where she could have gone??? Especially since she was on vacation and did know anyone....

UPDATE to my previous message............ one of her teachers on FB has posted that she DOES have a cell phone and she DOES talk on social media with her boyfriend
Welcome to websleuths starfishandlegos! We need to bring Adalie home!

Wouldn't someone have heard her sneaking out? I find hotel doors can be loud. But I'm super clumsy so could just be me. I'm picturing trying to sneak out and I would wake everyone. I wonder if she had planned to meet someone? I hope she is safe:(

Wouldn't someone have heard her sneaking out? I find hotel doors can be loud. But I'm super clumsy so could just be me. I'm picturing trying to sneak out and I would wake everyone. I wonder if she had planned to meet someone? I hope she is safe:(

My son left out of the room at a quality inn in FL. to take a call. I didn't hear him but I also had a sound machine running to block out noise.
I guess I am a little relieved to see the hotel isn't as close to the airport as I thought.
5c9c3e76e532a212d507243c6fffc644.jpg

Hmmmm im not sure what has happened to this girl, but i can help but make the assumption that she must have had help. Shes 13 for crying out loud. I wonder if the police has spoken the boyfriend.

All MOO.

She used a court-appointed attorney in civil court in Lubbock last October. That happens in cases where CPS is involved. I don't know if divorce cases without evidence of abuse/neglect assign attorneys to children - my guess is, this is a CPS case.

http://www.co.lubbock.tx.us/egov/documents/1479152696_53537.pdf

I work at a law firm in Va. A guardian ad litem can be requested in custody cases even if they don't involve neglect or abuse.

So the initial "she does not have a cell phone" statement more accurately is restated, "she did not take her cell phone with her when she left".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back