647 users online (97 members and 550 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Airline Pilot Wife Die From Opioid Overdose/Children Find Parents Call 911

Let's be honest, most of us have a preconceived notion about what drug addicts look like.

The reality is drug addiction crosses every single social, economical, and any other line you can think of.

You know drug addicts. You may not know they are a drug addict but they are in your life somewhere.

Authorities on Friday were investigating the deaths of a Spirit Airlines pilot and his wife whose bodies were found by their children in their southwestern Ohio home. A coroner said the preliminary cause of death for both appears consistent with a drug overdose.
    Pilot Brian
    Halye, 36, and wife Courtney, 34, were found dead Thursday in a bedroom of their home in Centerville, south of Dayton, police said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...erdose-n735086
    Spirit Airlines Pilot, Wife Found Dead by Children After Possible Overdose

by PHIL MCCAUSLAND and SHAMAR WALTERS

Authorities on Friday were investigating the deaths of a Spirit Airlines pilot and his wife whose bodies were found by their children in their southwestern Ohio home. A coroner said the preliminary cause of death for both appears consistent with a drug overdose.
    Pilot Brian
    Halye, 36, and wife Courtney, 34, were found dead Thursday in a bedroom of their home in Centerville, south of Dayton, police said.

Brian and Courtney
    Halye's kids found them dead in bed.

The couple's children can be heard on a 911 call after their parents failed to wake them for school.
    "They were very cold," their son told a dispatcher while his three sisters can be heard crying in the background.
    The son added that they found their parents in bed not breathing and that his sisters described their father's face as "pale and there
    was black lines all over his face."

Can you imagine the trauma these children are going to have to overcome as they grow up?

Does anyone have the answer on how to get this problem under control?

I'm all ears. Actually, I'm all eyes

Tricia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Join us at CrimeCon.com
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

They look so "normal." Ok, I know that may sound ridiculous - there isn't "a look" and maybe that's the lesson in this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, my heartbreaks for those children.

God when I worked at the drug rehab I don't know how many people came with a "I found my parent ODed/dead..." stories that started their drug abuse. One teen found his dad dead with a needle in his arm, the kid took the needle out and used the rest of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Self deleted
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

The problem is that occasional users are now getting horse tranquilizers mixed in their heroin batch.

And the dealers are not evenly mixing it up or putting too much.

So people are basically injesting poison thats not apart of the original seed.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Unfortunately, it appears the wife's mother wasn't completely honest in that NBC interview. This article says the wife was an addict for many years:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...8TJ5WW1NbcORP/

I live just a few miles from where they were, and it's a nice area. You really don't know what your neighbors are up to, sadly. It's too bad the husband decided to begin using as well. I hope those kids are able to heal.

Now I don't mind parents letting their hair down for the night.

But heroin is definitely not the drug to do with young kiddies still in the house at said time.

Jmo. So drink and have a joint.

But never take anything that could possibly put you immediately asleep forever.

So sad.

But I still wonder if this was a murder/ suicide by heroin.

Because maybe 1 knew it was a bad batch.

But I don't know.

Naw, now every addict in the area wants to know where the couple got their stuff so they can do it too. There's no "bad" batch.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Naw, now every addict in the area wants to know where the couple got their stuff so they can do it too. There's no "bad" batch.

Lol. Yep.

If it kills you. Then that's the good raw stuff.

Where can I get that at but only take half of what they took.

Yep yep.

That is definitely a addicts frame of mind.

Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Self deleted
    Happy Sunday Dex.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyofShalott View Post
    Unfortunately, it appears the wife's mother wasn't completely honest in that NBC interview. This article says the wife was an addict for many years:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...8TJ5WW1NbcORP/

I live just a few miles from where they were, and it's a nice area. You really don't know what your neighbors are up to, sadly. It's too bad the husband decided to begin using as well. I hope those kids are able to heal.
    Denial is a big part of the problem imo - denial by parents, other family members etc - the very people that know drugs are being used even when small children are in the home.

I don't see that changing anytime soon unfortunately - it's easy.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    The problem is that occasional users are now getting horse tranquilizers mixed in their heroin batch.

And the dealers are not evenly mixing it up or putting too much.

So people are basically injesting poison thats not apart of the original seed.
    This is the part of the current epidemic that baffles me to no end - why are suppliers suddenly killing their customers in large numbers?

Bad batches have been around forever - but why so many bad batches now? It seems so intentional. The suppliers are having to find new customers daily.

I don't get it.

How sad: ( those poor kids: (

Drug addiction is an equal opportunity problem. It does not care for race or class.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast