1612 users online (369 members and 1243 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OpusEponymous View Post
    I made a couple of lighthearted posts that have been removed. My sincere apologies, no offence was intended.
    And I replied with a quote to a post I should have just alerted on. As I was attempting to delete it, the thread was closed and it was deleted for me. Thank you, and I apologize for posting it.

Friends and family can lose touch with one another, but that does NOT mean they ever stop caring.
    I love and miss you, Meagan Leigh!

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Can anyone provide me with a link to RL public criminal record. I don't know what i did with with the site that show it . It is public records....
    Thanks!
    https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search ?this one

Quote Originally Posted by EntreNous View Post
    Attachment 113222 I do not believe this is hair. It's either a hood or a hat with ear flaps. If you click on the image you will see two different frames that clearly demonstrate this is not hair.
    I also see mustache and goatee light brown in color.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bemused View Post
    Not to my knowledge. They've said very little that I'm aware of.
    Thank you for answering!

Who watched the Banfield piece on the case tonight? They played the audio clip several times and to me the voice sounded winded.

Quote Originally Posted by labam99 View Post
    Show me any image of BG where his mustache doesn't appear to be a darker color or brown. It's clearly darker then his skin tone, that's for sure. RL's mustache is white as snow. RL is not BG.
    I will think from the photo that is pretty obvious that RL is not BG. But can photos fool people's eyes? For example in RL's mugshot photo his skin is so white while normally he looks very ruddy. Do you think LE should ask a/ several model(s) to dress like BG and take some photos using the exact same model of Libby's phone and do some comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the media thread. It will answer almost all of your questions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

I'm so sad that the photo and recording have not led to an arrest yet. It's just that the photo and the voice look and sound quite ordinary. They could be anyone within that demographic. MOO.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ocgrad View Post
    100% agree. Exactly.
    What do you think they are doing with RL? I don't see how this action on him will flush out the killers. This isn't some local police ruse, it's the FBI at a pretty high level. Why would they say, We can't verify RL isn't the BG at this time?
    i 100% agree also

Quote Originally Posted by Bemused View Post
    Who watched the Banfield piece on the case tonight? They played the audio clip several times and to me the voice sounded winded.
    Sounds muffled, like the phone was in a pocket. Most kids carry their phones in their back pockets. That's likely where it was.

IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Quote Originally Posted by OpusEponymous View Post
    Some posters who are much further ahead forget what it's like to be out of the loop.
    The threads move so fast and people invariably, skip a few that it's easy to miss vital information and not know what has been discussed and debunked already.
    That's why we need to be patient with each other and as helpful as possible instead of being brusque and dismissive [unintentionally, i'm sure]. JMO.
    Very well said..I so appreciate you guys and everyone's thoughts as we all want to see this monster caught for justice for those poor girls. I stay awake way too long at night trying to catch up on anything I've missed during the day as it's very hard to keep up while trying to work and it is easy to get behind so please be patient with some of us who may miss a thing or two. I look forward to seeing all the positive constructive posts and ideas. Thanks! My 2 cents

Last edited by GeeButtersnaps; 03-20-2017 at 11:52 PM.
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Mcumings View Post
    I also see mustache and goatee light brown in color.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    At first I thought a beard. Then a few days later I thought rope. Tonight I'm seeing an animal head like a puppy and the puppy moves between shots making the shape of the white part look so different between shots.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    No, it has not been debunked, CrimeDawg123.
    Some agree to seeing the vehicles. Some may not agree with it but no one can prove to me that the vehicles are not there, because they are in the original Snapchat image. Some members argued there was not a way for the vehicles to be located there until they learned of the private drive under the bridge where Liberty took the SC. I stand by my theory that has not yet been completely stated due to current TOS.
    I hope this link works, I'm usually not effective with this. You and I are saying much the same thing, we both think they were forced into a vehicle and taken away from the bridge. If you review Skibaboo's map you can quickly see where Abby's photo was taken she had just crossed the creek, you can see it there in the background, but she was not yet near the private road. When Libby video'd BG they were almost coming across the road but it would have been right below them, in fact when they stepped off the bridge at the SE end, right down the hill, where the CS tape was, a vehicle could have been parked there and no one would have seen it unless they were down on that part of the road, or on the bridge, and because it's a road it wouldn't be weird to see a vehicle on it. That's why I said I agreed with your theory but for the vehicle being visible.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=195...xM&usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    The BG is still out there....... BG committed a crime in broad daylight against two teen girls...... The hiking area was not so secluded and far away from the general population..... Where is the BG? He is not in jail.....................
    I'm not going to refer to him anymore as BG. I'm going to refer to him as a SELFISH COWARD or SC for short. He wasn't brave enough to admit he has a problem and seek help for it~~~instead he goes and murders 2 young girls for his own satisfaction. He is most likely reading everything he can about it~~SICK SICK SICK and basking in his achievement. The more I think about this guy the angrier I get. The guy probably couldn't sustain a healthy relationship with an adult~~so he chooses 2 defenseless young ladies with their whole lives ahead of them. Those poor girls will never know what it is like to graduate high school, have their first boyfriend~~maybe even first kiss, know the joys of getting married and having children of their own. WHY~~because some SICK SICK DEMENTED TWISTED COWARD stole that away from them.
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Bridge Guy looks like he could have a Hapsburg chin..or at least a mild one. His nose, chin, and facial hair stand out to me. The overhang of nose and Hapsburg-ish chin are very prominent to my eyes.

He could have been someone they knew via family connections and he told them he'd give them a ride home. "Down the hill" could have even happened away from where their bodies were found and the bridge.

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast