1232 users online (184 members and 1048 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPooh View Post
    What/Who is BG?
    Initials that stand for "Bridge Guy" (we don't know who he is) from another current case where two girls were murdered in Delphi, IN.

Thank you, yet another sad case. God forbid it's him. Every time I see TC I am reminded of BTK, the looks and whole Christian persona.

Quote Originally Posted by DatelineFan View Post
    Why is it hard to believe that she said that? Why is it difficult to believe that a grown man who has groomed a teenager, could have easily lied and said they were going on a date, and she was wary, but went anyway?
    Because her IG clearly shows she was in on the whole thing. All In. I dont believe she ever said any such thing. Look how she behaved toward the girl who reported the kiss .And we are expected to believe that she, herself, told someone to call the cops on him? Color me skeptical.

*Although she is still 100% victim of this loser, she most certainly doesn't see it that way.
    Last edited by Safeguard; 03-21-2017 at 02:02 AM. Reason: to add*

Been reading various news pieces. It's alarming to see how vulnerable a child (yes, I consider ET a child), can be, given her possible circumstances. News snippets about her father, reference his '10 children'. Other news, indicates that her mother, Kimberly, does not live with them. If these statements are true, It is easy to imagine a young girl, becoming enchanted by an older guy, who knows the things to say/do, to make her feel pretty, smart, important and special.
    I'm sorry to say this, but TC seems like a tragically desperate person, who identifies with being ET's 'rescuer'. His religious scaffolding, is interesting to me. How much of it is a ruse, or a cover? How much of it is true, and related to him, believing that he is ET's modern day 'savior'. If is the latter, I fear how far he will take his warped interpretation of their ultimate salvation, together.

Cummins' Instagram is damn creepy. A bunch of "perfect love" memes... this girl has to be in mortal danger.
    Tabitha Tuders ☮ Holly Bobo ☮ David Riemens
    Gone but not forgotten.

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    Does anyone remember the cowboy who ran off with the teen? After he was caught, he only got two years I believe. He's probably getting out soon, and I have no doubt she will go running to him.

This will be the same. Sadly. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by tnhybrid View Post
    Cummins' Instagram is damn creepy. A bunch of "perfect love" memes... this girl has to be in mortal danger.
    While I disagree about her being in "Mortal danger". His IG in indeed, creepy in its blatent proclamation of his twisted fantasy of their "unbreakable love"!

I dont think he'll physically harm the girl, I think he views himself as her savior who "sacrificed" his whole life for her. ( wife, kids ect...). ( How very Christian of him. Not.)

Right now he is totally delusional, for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Safeguard; 03-21-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Does anyone remember the cowboy who ran off with the teen? After he was caught, he only got two years I believe. He's probably getting out soon, and I have no doubt she will go running to him.

This will be the same. Sadly. JMO
    Didn't her dad end up getting murdered? I think this guy would get more time since he was in a teaching capacity or I guess I hope.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

GigTu is offline ♥ ѧѦ ѧѦѧ︵͡ ︵ѧѦ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Didn't her dad end up getting murdered? I think this guy would get more time since he was in a teaching capacity or I guess I hope.
    I don't know, but that's horrifying if so. Do you remember her name? I want to look that up.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    I don't know, but that's horrifying if so. Do you remember her name? I want to look that up.
    I'm thinking.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Safeguard View Post
    Because her IG clearly shows she was in on the whole thing. All In. I dont believe she ever said any such thing. Look how she behaved toward the girl who reported the kiss .And we are expected to believe that she, herself, told someone to call the cops on him? Color me skeptical.

*Although she is still 100% victim of this loser, she most certainly doesn't see it that way.
    I find it disturbing that her Instagram says she's a "wife." I pray she's found safe, and that she will get the help she needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Keep reading that ET's mother is facing 2 child abuse charges directly related to ET. What happened? Is there a link concerning this?

I keep getting this eerie feeling that they are no longer with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Safeguard View Post
    While I disagree about her being in "Mortal danger". His IG in indeed, creepy in its blatent proclamation of his twisted fantasy of their "unbreakable love"!

I dont think he'll physically harm the girl, I think he views himself as her savior who "sacrificed" his whole life for her. ( wife, kids ect...). ( How very Christian of him. Not.)

Right now he is totally delusional, for whatever reason.
    I'm with you!
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by EA18G View Post
    I keep getting this eerie feeling that they are no longer with us.
    I don't.
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast