1192 users online (185 members and 1007 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Brittany Deems, 28, Holiday, 17 March 2017

Deputies search for missing woman in Pasco County

Brittany Deems was last seen Friday night in a 2014 Chevy Malibu.
    Deputies say her last known location was in the Holiday area.
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/deputies-ne...iday/424269315

http://wfla.com/2017/03/21/deputies-...-pasco-county/
    Last edited by los2188; 03-21-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

not a lot to go on

Curious where she was last seen in Holiday, I'm from that area. Also, was it her car or who's Malibu was it? Lots of info that could be helpful.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

They haven't released much information about her at all. She's so tiny...only 4'9"! She could easily be mistaken for a child.

I'd like to help with what I know, which is honestly not much more than what that press release indicates. But I can say she occasionally worked at the Brass Flamingo, a gentleman's club a few miles north of Holiday. I believe she lived at an address in New Port Richey, but if that address is accurate it would mean she didn't have to pass through Holiday going to or coming from work at the BF, if indeed she was working there that night.

No nothing to go on. Just hope she is taking a break and doesn't know she is missing

When a woman goes missing who works in a strip club, LE so often hides that fact when that's the exact information that would help locate her. It would be helpful to plant that seed in the public - so you can be thinking along the lines of who do you know who owns that car who also frequents strip clubs and has a thing for tiny blondes.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...931564813015:0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    Praying that she's okay and comes home soon!

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-...43169604-story

Not sure I did that right. She is from near me. This doesn't look good.

#Justice4Libby&Abby

People Judge too much

Police do that for a reason. So many people would judge her and not pay attention to the fact she is missing & endangered. When there is a socially frowned upon lifestyle, unfortunately many won't give her picture a second glance. Sad, but a fact of our society.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    When a woman goes missing who works in a strip club, LE so often hides that fact when that's the exact information that would help locate her. It would be helpful to plant that seed in the public - so you can be thinking along the lines of who do you know who owns that car who also frequents strip clubs and has a thing for tiny blondes.

Quote Originally Posted by schumachiavelli View Post
    I'd like to help with what I know, which is honestly not much more than what that press release indicates. But I can say she occasionally worked at the Brass Flamingo, a gentleman's club a few miles north of Holiday. I believe she lived at an address in New Port Richey, but if that address is accurate it would mean she didn't have to pass through Holiday going to or coming from work at the BF, if indeed she was working there that night.
    Do you know her? I'm wondering if the malibu is hers or if they have an idea of the person she was with.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrhoades View Post
    Police do that for a reason. So many people would judge her and not pay attention to the fact she is missing & endangered. When there is a socially frowned upon lifestyle, unfortunately many won't give her picture a second glance. Sad, but a fact of our society.
    Yes, I do realize their thinking, but better to have some judge and refuse to look while you've got other people who now have information that will help them search and locate her. Stripping is legal - and stating she works at a particular club is helpful to the goal of finding her.

There has to be more to go on. It has been 5 days. This makes me mad. Any ideas on how to get this picked up on a bigger scale? Off to research.
    Who was the last person to see her? Who reported her missing? Does she have a boyfriend? So many questions.. Has anyone found a Facebook for Brittany?

#Justice4Libby&Abby
    Last edited by THATchick1021; 03-22-2017 at 07:16 PM.

She did have a FB page but it was shut down for some reason. I do know her but haven't spoken to her in a couple of years. A few years ago she drove a red Cadillac SUV, but she could have traded it in. I read that she was driving a grey Malibu the night that she went missing. She has a boyfriend who she's been with for years and 3 very sweet kids. I believe that both her and her boyfriend worked at the Brass Flamingo. The Brittany that I knew did not do drugs and loved her kids very much. This is all so bazaar. The information is so vague.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast