Woman wanted for assault with a cheeseburger in food rage incident

Indy Anna

Reaction score
McDonald's is seriously challenging Walmart as the #1 public place for criminal behavior.

"While her daughter was seated in the front passenger seat she took a bite out of her cheeseburger," Hamer said. "The victim stated her daughter yelled 'B---h I outta kill you' and hit her in the left side of her face with her hand and the cheeseburger."
<snipped> http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/03/19/woman-assaults-mother/99387004/

After the assault, the daughter took off in another car.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/19/police-...her-with-cheeseburger-at-east-side-mcdonalds/

http://710wor.iheart.com/articles/viral-489003/cheeseburger-assault-15662274/</snipped>

I can see why this mother wanted her 39 year-old daughter out of her house.

The mother was assaulted with the daughters hand that happened to have a cheeseburger in it - better than the ever present gun though.

Imo the news articles are making light of an out of control person that presents a danger to those around her.

I am not understanding why everyone's personal issues have to be turned into a news article and put all over the internet.Not blaming you Indy Anna,just the need to put peoples business in the news or social media.Are things like this our business?I would not want my personal problems out there but then again I do not think I would shove a hamburger in someones face.

Not our business, no, but when you act like a fool in public you open yourself up for ending up in the news and on the internet

Not our business, no, but when you act like a fool in public you open yourself up for ending up in the news and on the internet
It's in the news because the woman who assaulted her mother is still on the lam, too. The mother really was injured because, as Woodland pointed out, the daughter hit her mother with her hand--not just the cheeseburger. Hope LE catch the woman before her behavior escalates.

I am not understanding why everyone's personal issues have to be turned into a news article and put all over the internet.Not blaming you Indy Anna,just the need to put peoples business in the news or social media.Are things like this our business?I would not want my personal problems out there but then again I do not think I would shove a hamburger in someones face.
But, it is everyone's business when someone is wanted by LE, right? LE is still searching for the woman who hit her mother with the cheeseburger (and hand) because she got into someone else's car and left the scene. I would imagine she knew the owner of the other car and I hope they contact LE. The woman is angry and who knows what she's capable of. :dunno:

But, it is everyone's business when someone is wanted by LE, right? LE is still searching for the woman who hit her mother with the cheeseburger (and hand) because she got into someone else's car and left the scene. I would imagine she knew the owner of the other car and I hope they contact LE. The woman is angry and who knows what she's capable of. :dunno:

Oh sorry Indy!,I did not catch that part.Yes she probably has a history of bad behavior.

What the heck is wrong with people??!!

I can honestly say I've never felt the urge to hit someone with a McDonald's cheeseburger. SMH !

You couldn't make this stuff up, it's crazy!

Oh sorry Indy!,I did not catch that part.Yes she probably has a history of bad behavior.
Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Crimes in the News forum but it is certainly odd and off-beat, so fits here better--unless LE requests more help from public. But, the mother (victim) likely knows who owns the car her daughter left in and knows most of her daughter's associates, so IMO it's just a matter of time before they track her down. I doubt the daughter has left the area. At least, I hope there wouldn't be too many people willing to harbor her. And, if she had to live with her mother, she probably doesn't have enough money for a place of her own. Once LE has made an arrest, it's likely we won't hear any more about it. JMO

This must be the most important case on Websleuths at the moment lol.

Sometimes you have to step away from the busy threads because following them gets complicated with the speculating and sleuthing,plus the emotional toll.You will understand this when you have been here for many years.

I'm still not seeing updates. I realized I didn't even see a name for the suspect. I think LE didn't expect her to get far, or it was so in line with the woman's character, her friends were saying, "that sounds like something Verna would do." She may be in custody now. If not, I hope LE will ketchup with her soon.

I'm still not seeing updates. I realized I didn't even see a name for the suspect. I think LE didn't expect her to get far, or it was so in line with the woman's character, her friends were saying, "that sounds like something Verna would do." She may be in custody now. If not, I hope LE will ketchup with her soon.

:jumping::aktion::goldstar::gathering::giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back