757 users online (139 members and 618 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London.22/3/17

updates
    Live graphic video.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ondon-12780906
    Shots were heard outside the Palace of Westminster in London, which is said to be in lockdown
    There has been a major security alert at the Palace of Westminster after a man apparently carrying a knife charged through the gates into the front yard of the parliamentary compound.

Amid shouts and screams, gunfire rang out.
    Two people were seen to be lying within Old Palace Yard, immediately outside Westminster Hall.
    The sitting in the House of Commons was suspended while police officers sealed off the area around the incident.

Parliament in lockdown: Police open fire outside Westminster and shoot knife-wielding man amid reports of explosion and 'at least 12 pedestrians mowed down on bridge'

• Several shots have been fired at the House of Commons in Westminster
    • At least three people have been hit and emergency teams are on the scene
    • Reports aslo suggest a car ploughed into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge
    • The Prime Minister has been evacuated and staff told to stay inside

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    From live news reports. A person ran at police with a knife in the grounds of old palace yard, stabbing one police officer, the assailant was shot by police. Both are currently being treated at the scene. Also on Westminster Bridge a black 'SUV' drove into several people, injuries reported and paramedics on scene. It looks like the vehicle came to a halt and hit a cyclist but not sure what brought it to a halt.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Watching this live, Sadly it appears a couple of people have died after being run over on Westminster bridge.

Police: This is being treated as a terrorist incident. Unless we learn otherwise.

Twitter via Guardian:

Metropolitan Police ✔ @metpoliceuk
    Incident in #Westminster: We are treating this as a terrorist incident until we know otherwise
    11:32 AM - 22 Mar 2017

oh my, appears an officer was stabbed as well
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

MSNBC tv is covering live. Scary. Witness believes one officer is deceased.

ETA: witness in parliament building says police came in and told them to move away from windows--he's ignoring that advice/order
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan

Different witnesses (had been on bus) say they saw multiple people down. Estimated 10.
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Police: This is being treated as a terrorist incident. Unless we learn otherwise.
    In the US, they won't call it a ' terrorist' attack even though it's very clear that is what has happened. Glad to see UK MSM calling a spade a spade.

I was dreading the madness starting up again. Thanks for all your updates everyone. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Just heard a live interview on BBC with a gentleman saying he thought he saw someone over the side of the bridge in the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast