1262 users online (203 members and 1059 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    In the US, they won't call it a ' terrorist' attack even though it's very clear that is what has happened. Glad to see UK MSM calling a spade a spade.
    What about the "congratulate me for being right" tweets? I think they'll jump all over this even before they know he details.

And IMO it's clearly terrorism no matter who is responsible.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Statement from Scotland Yard to be made in 15 minutes

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Find it quite odd that I've not heard anyone on Sky news mention the fact it is a year ago today, March 22nd since the Brussels terror attacks

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Find it quite odd that I've not heard anyone on Sky news mention the fact it is a year ago today, March 22nd since the Brussels terror attacks
    No mention on BBC either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kind of freaky...

OT: Sorry about leaving an o off your name in another thread. Turns out I've been pronouncing it wrong this whole time.

I was watching Fox News this morning when the breaking news came in and have been following it ever since then. Sky News the sister network of FNN has been doing a great job at reporting.

My heart is with all of those affected today by this madness that never makes any sense.

Prayers for the woman who has died and I pray the others who have been injured will recover. Although one of the doctors at the hospital said some of the victims have catastrophic injuries.

Another very sad day in the world. I do believe this is another act of terrorism even if it is by one fanatical extremist.
    Last edited by oceanblueeyes; 03-22-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

They just now mentioned this on ABC news .

I did see it mentioned on Fox this morning very early after the attack was known to be happening.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Latest - A 2nd person has died

I'm almost certain the assailant is dead as sheet covered body in Palace Yard, I initially got a BBC notification confirming this, but then there has been nothing reported

How very sad I am so afraid that other victims may die too.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziginne View Post
    I'm almost certain the assailant is dead as sheet covered body in Palace Yard, I initially got a BBC notification confirming this, but then there has been nothing reported

I sure hope that is correct because FNN reported that the attacker had a knife where the blade was 7 or 8 inches long. That can do tremendous damage to a human body so I am praying the injuries sustained concerning the police officer wont result in fatal injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I sure hope that is correct because FNN reported that the attacker had a knife where the blade was 7 or 8 inches long. That can do tremendous damage to a human body so I am praying the injuries sustained concerning the police officer wont result in fatal injuries.
    Images of what I believe to be the police officer have been shown on BBC - there were defibrillator pads on his chest, but appeared to be stable, albeit seriously injured

All just my interpretation of images and medical knowledge as a medical student

I am away from my TV and in another room now. Have they reported anything new about the suspicous package seen in his crashed SUV? Is the bomb unit on the scene?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by lizziginne View Post
    Images of what I believe to be the police officer have been shown on BBC - there were defibrillator pads on his chest, but appeared to be stable, albeit seriously injured

All just my interpretation of images and medical knowledge as a medical student

Thank you so much for replying.

I pray the officer pulls through.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast