Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
15-year-old Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

ElizabethThomasMissingChild16x9_1489527855127_8971019_ver1.0.JPG

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

Thread #1
Thread #2

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas
Posted Mar 20, 2017
Updated at 9:47 AM

170317220019-05-tad-cummins-exlarge-169.jpg

Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in.

Cummins was inside his classroom after school Jan. 23 with his grandson and Thomas, the girl told family members, when she walked in and inexplicably saw them kissing. Cummins and Thomas were sitting side by side in chairs and kissed on the lips as the grandchild, who also attends Culleoka, was using one of the classroom's computers.

"She was shocked and walked out of the classroom," a family member said. "She didn't expect that. She didn't know why it was happening. She thought of Tad as someone who really cared about his students and had a hard time with what she saw. She went home, told her mother, and knew what she had to do — report him the next morning."

Please let this young woman be returned to her family very soon!

I am sorta surprised that there really havent been people coming forward, saying they know (modsnip) and MT. No one besides his wife, is saying this is unlike him. Being a teacher and church leader, I would think people would be offering inside info, but theres nothing.

I am sorta surprised that there really havent been people coming forward, saying they know (modsnip) and MT. No one besides his wife, is saying this is unlike him. Being a teacher and church leader, I would think people would be offering inside info, but theres nothing.
His neighbors ones a cop have said early on this is very unlike him and they were shocked. Small towns go quiet during things like this IMO, I grew up in one.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I believe if IIRC it was during the 1 st week people spoke out saying this wasn't like TC. I'll look for a link but it may be their only speaking to local media? The last part is just speciation by me and IMO

His neighbors ones a cop have said early on this is very unlike him and they were shocked. Small towns go quiet during things like this IMO, I grew up in one.

Ahh ok, must have missed it. Thank you!

I believe if IIRC it was during the 1 st week people spoke out saying this wasn't like TC. I'll look for a link but it may be their only speaking to local media? The last part is just speciation by me and IMO

I feel like we went through the second thread in a lot less time than the first...I guess that's good, since it means more people are discussing the case, but I don't know that we've been able to make any progress in figuring out where they could be.

I feel like we went through the second thread in a lot less time than the first...I guess that's good, since it means more people are discussing the case, but I don't know that we've been able to make any progress in figuring out where they could be.
I was really hoping not to make it to thread 3 as I now you were too. I am also hoping they don't have any internet access because I don't want her to see the people trying to place blame with her.[emoji17] If she ever Googles her name I hope she's sitting in a counselors office when she does. And I wish there was some way to tell her at least half if not more of America and TN would stand up for her and help her through this no matter how long it takes. I think all of us here just want to hug her and keep her safe like these jerks didn't MOO

Figuring out where they are is like trying to find 1 needle in a 1,000,000 hay stacks

I was really hoping not to make it to thread 3 as I now you were too. I am also hoping they don't have any internet access because I don't want her to see the people trying to place blame with her.[emoji17] If she ever Googles her name I hope she's sitting in a counselors office when she does. And I wish there was some way to tell her at least half if not more of America and TN would stand up for her and help her through this no matter how long it takes. I think all of us here just want to hug her and keep her safe like these jerks didn't MOO

I know...there are always going to be people out there who thrive on being cruel to others, and I'm afraid of what that might mean for her once she gets back. Hopefully she'll have enough support from her family and friends to get through it, and I sincerely hope that the school district plans on paying for all the therapy she might need.

Ahh ok, must have missed it. Thank you!
I'm looking for a link. Its either WSMV 4 Nashville or Channel 5 Nashville I saw it on. Its unbelievable the amount of times they have posted stories. I can't believe its went this long and they update those at least 3 times a day. Her story has been our top story jusr about every newscast.

I know...there are always going to be people out there who thrive on being cruel to others, and I'm afraid of what that might mean for her once she gets back. Hopefully she'll have enough support from her family and friends to get through it, and I sincerely hope that the school district plans on paying for all the therapy she might need.
I don't think their going to have a choice. IMO they are going to try to settle with her dad.

Someone posted that he idealized his jeep, and the thread closed before I could comment that, he also "idealized" Jesus, and family ect... and he ditched those easily enough....This would also be in keeping with making E feel powerful, AND Beholden!. (I ditched my family for you, I ditched my reputation, my jeep ect... ( mis-placed guilt is a powerful thing!)

I strongly believe he is wanting her to think that she is calling the shots here...The more she believes that HE is the Victim, of HER problematic life in his wanting to save her, the more she will feel responsible the out come of this travesty. what a piece of work this TOD is...( I cannot call him what he really is anymore.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member