1235 users online (199 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WI - Krista Sypher, 44, Plover, 13 March 2017

Plover Police issue statewide alert for missing woman

Police say Krista Sypher, 44 of Plover, disappeared from her home sometime last week.
    http://www.weau.com/content/news/Plo...416851093.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I saw a few articles that said "Police say some of her clothes and a large amount of cash are missing" that I think have since been edited to exclude that sentence. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
    I saw a few articles that said "Police say some of her clothes and a large amount of cash are missing" that I think have since been edited to exclude that sentence. Strange.
    Maybe, it would be removed so that people don't just think "oh she took off" and just disregard her missing. They must have other reason to think that is not the case I would imagine.
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Im a close personal friend of krista for over 17 yrs The article made me sick. This isnt her and she wouldnt leave her kids no matter what. Krista is a kind dedicated spunky mother and friend all of is that know her, know she would not walk.out quietly and disappear. My heart breaks for her kids, they are being lead to believe their mother left because of some bulls**t mental disorder story one person out there knows where she is and.i hope hes caught out!.

Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Bringkrista...SEARCH&fref=nf

IMO it's been 2 weeks and according to original article she did not leave in her own car and her phone is turned off. So this FB page is all concerned friends that want to help and really the family doesn't have an organizer. There is a lot of confusion and anger. so sad for her family

Quote Originally Posted by Plovermom79 View Post
    Im a close personal friend of krista for over 17 yrs The article made me sick. This isnt her and she wouldnt leave her kids no matter what. Krista is a kind dedicated spunky mother and friend all of is that know her, know she would not walk.out quietly and disappear. My heart breaks for her kids, they are being lead to believe their mother left because of some bulls**t mental disorder story one person out there knows where she is and.i hope hes caught out!.
    Welcome to websleuths Plovermom 79.

I am so sorry your friend, Krista is missing. I hope she is found safe soon.

The family does not want help according to the Facebook page. It says: Look at her picture, have you seen her? If you have let us know, if you have not, please do not say anything.
    WOW! They have to know something they are not saying.

Flyer per request of Krista's family

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bbbd4u View Post
    Flyer per request of Krista's family

**correction flyer should read 3-13-17**

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I had seen conflicting reports as to the date of Krista's disappearance, so I went to the Plover Police Department's official FB page and found the post below from 6 hours ago. While I do not see any new information, in the interest of accuracy, I thought I'd post it here. I would like to point out, however, it does not say anything about Krista suffering from mental illness of any kind.

"Plover Police Department News Release ** Please share this**
    2420 Post Rd/Box 37 * Plover, WI 54467 * 715-345-5255 Fax 715-345-5271

INCIDENT: Missing Person
    TIME: 9:00am
    DATE: 3-20-17
    DETAILS:
    On Monday 3-20-17, Plover PD received a complaint of a missing person. Krista M. Sypher was reported missing by her husband Jason Sypher of Plover.
    Krista is a white female, 44yrs old and 5’3” tall, 160lbs, blonde hair, green eyes.
    Krista was last seen at home in the Village of Plover on 3-13-17 in the morning hours. Krista may use her maiden name of Kellerman, or her former married name of Lorbecki.
    The vehicle Krista drove was a silver 2015 Chevy Cruz 4 door. However, Krista’s vehicle was left at home at the time she was reported missing.
    The Plover Police Department is asking that anyone with information about Krista’s whereabouts or any other information about Krista to contact Det. Mike Tracy or Det. Brian Noel at the Plover Police Dept, 715 345-5255.

SIGNED: Daniel F. Ault Chief of Police
    DATE/TIME PREPARED: 3-28-2017 2:30pm"
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...53192898191297

So according to this statement, as well as the article los posted earlier this evening, Krista was not reported missing for a full week after she was last seen. Not only was she not seen for one week, but according to Krista's missing persons poster, "her cell phone has been turned off since the day she went missing." So apparently, no one saw Krista or communicated with her for a full week before LE was contacted. Doesn't make sense ... ??
    Last edited by inmyhumbleopinion; 03-28-2017 at 09:53 PM. Reason: clarification

[bbm]

probably because they are reading lots of negative comments ... she has children who may one day read the things we post on the internet about their mother

perhaps we should be mindful of that and not accuse her 'family' (admins running the FB page may not necessarily be her family) of not wanting help

Quote Originally Posted by MissEhrmann View Post
    The family does not want help according to the Facebook page. It says: Look at her picture, have you seen her? If you have let us know, if you have not, please do not say anything.
    WOW! They have to know something they are not saying.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    [bbm]

probably because they are reading lots of negative comments ... she has children who may one day read the things we post on the internet about their mother

perhaps we should be mindful of that and not accuse her 'family' (admins running the FB page may not necessarily be her family) of not wanting help
    I hope I can answer a few questions for you. Her family does want the help in finding Krista. They do not appreciate some of the things the media has released which was why they were hesitant at reaching out for help. Krista does have children and they are having a difficult time processing everything. It is not someone in Krista's immediate family that is running the fb page I cannot confirm if it could be a second or 3 cousin or just a friend of her who is running it. What really broke my heart was to find out that law enforcement has already told this family that they should "just never plan on seeing her again." I am local to the area she went missing and I have been working with the family. I personally do not ever feel a family should give up hope. There is ALWAYS hope.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbd4u View Post
    I hope I can answer a few questions for you. Her family does want the help in finding Krista. They do not appreciate some of the things the media has released which was why they were hesitant at reaching out for help. Krista does have children and they are having a difficult time processing everything. It is not someone in Krista's immediate family that is running the fb page I cannot confirm if it could be a second or 3 cousin or just a friend of her who is running it. What really broke my heart was to find out that law enforcement has already told this family that they should "just never plan on seeing her again." I am local to the area she went missing and I have been working with the family. I personally do not ever feel a family should give up hope. There is ALWAYS hope.

I am so sorry. I dont know what LE knows to say that to family? Perhaps closer/immediate family should take over the page?
    I agree...always hope!

Any idea why she would use her maiden name or former married name but not her current husband's name?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast