WI WI - Krista Sypher, 44, Plover, 13 March 2017 *Guilty*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Plover Police issue statewide alert for missing woman
Krista-Sypher.jpg

Police say Krista Sypher, 44 of Plover, disappeared from her home sometime last week.

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Pl...tewide-alert-for-missing-woman-416851093.html

I saw a few articles that said "Police say some of her clothes and a large amount of cash are missing" that I think have since been edited to exclude that sentence. Strange.

I saw a few articles that said "Police say some of her clothes and a large amount of cash are missing" that I think have since been edited to exclude that sentence. Strange.

Maybe, it would be removed so that people don't just think "oh she took off" and just disregard her missing. They must have other reason to think that is not the case I would imagine.

Reactions: Dre
Im a close personal friend of krista for over 17 yrs The article made me sick. This isnt her and she wouldnt leave her kids no matter what. Krista is a kind dedicated spunky mother and friend all of is that know her, know she would not walk.out quietly and disappear. My heart breaks for her kids, they are being lead to believe their mother left because of some bulls**t mental disorder story one person out there knows where she is and.i hope hes caught out!.

Im a close personal friend of krista for over 17 yrs The article made me sick. This isnt her and she wouldnt leave her kids no matter what. Krista is a kind dedicated spunky mother and friend all of is that know her, know she would not walk.out quietly and disappear. My heart breaks for her kids, they are being lead to believe their mother left because of some bulls**t mental disorder story one person out there knows where she is and.i hope hes caught out!.
Welcome to websleuths Plovermom 79.

I am so sorry your friend, Krista is missing. I hope she is found safe soon.

The family does not want help according to the Facebook page. It says: Look at her picture, have you seen her? If you have let us know, if you have not, please do not say anything.
WOW! They have to know something they are not saying.

Reactions: Dre
Flyer per request of Krista's family

78ec70b4efff5a26bbf7c8ded1e825a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Flyer per request of Krista's family

78ec70b4efff5a26bbf7c8ded1e825a3.jpg

**correction flyer should read 3-13-17**

I had seen conflicting reports as to the date of Krista's disappearance, so I went to the Plover Police Department's official FB page and found the post below from 6 hours ago. While I do not see any new information, in the interest of accuracy, I thought I'd post it here. I would like to point out, however, it does not say anything about Krista suffering from mental illness of any kind.

"Plover Police Department News Release ** Please share this**
2420 Post Rd/Box 37 * Plover, WI 54467 * 715-345-5255 Fax 715-345-5271

INCIDENT: Missing Person
TIME: 9:00am
DATE: 3-20-17
DETAILS:
On Monday 3-20-17, Plover PD received a complaint of a missing person. Krista M. Sypher was reported missing by her husband Jason Sypher of Plover.
Krista is a white female, 44yrs old and 5’3” tall, 160lbs, blonde hair, green eyes.
Krista was last seen at home in the Village of Plover on 3-13-17 in the morning hours. Krista may use her maiden name of Kellerman, or her former married name of Lorbecki.
The vehicle Krista drove was a silver 2015 Chevy Cruz 4 door. However, Krista’s vehicle was left at home at the time she was reported missing.
The Plover Police Department is asking that anyone with information about Krista’s whereabouts or any other information about Krista to contact Det. Mike Tracy or Det. Brian Noel at the Plover Police Dept, 715 345-5255.

SIGNED: Daniel F. Ault Chief of Police
DATE/TIME PREPARED: 3-28-2017 2:30pm"
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=739353979575184&id=253192898191297

So according to this statement, as well as the article los posted earlier this evening, Krista was not reported missing for a full week after she was last seen. Not only was she not seen for one week, but according to Krista's missing persons poster, "her cell phone has been turned off since the day she went missing." So apparently, no one saw Krista or communicated with her for a full week before LE was contacted. Doesn't make sense ... :(??

[bbm]

probably because they are reading lots of negative comments ... she has children who may one day read the things we post on the internet about their mother

perhaps we should be mindful of that and not accuse her 'family' (admins running the FB page may not necessarily be her family) of not wanting help

The family does not want help according to the Facebook page. It says: Look at her picture, have you seen her? If you have let us know, if you have not, please do not say anything.
WOW! They have to know something they are not saying.

[bbm]

probably because they are reading lots of negative comments ... she has children who may one day read the things we post on the internet about their mother

perhaps we should be mindful of that and not accuse her 'family' (admins running the FB page may not necessarily be her family) of not wanting help
I hope I can answer a few questions for you. Her family does want the help in finding Krista. They do not appreciate some of the things the media has released which was why they were hesitant at reaching out for help. Krista does have children and they are having a difficult time processing everything. It is not someone in Krista's immediate family that is running the fb page I cannot confirm if it could be a second or 3 cousin or just a friend of her who is running it. What really broke my heart was to find out that law enforcement has already told this family that they should "just never plan on seeing her again." I am local to the area she went missing and I have been working with the family. I personally do not ever feel a family should give up hope. There is ALWAYS hope.

I hope I can answer a few questions for you. Her family does want the help in finding Krista. They do not appreciate some of the things the media has released which was why they were hesitant at reaching out for help. Krista does have children and they are having a difficult time processing everything. It is not someone in Krista's immediate family that is running the fb page I cannot confirm if it could be a second or 3 cousin or just a friend of her who is running it. What really broke my heart was to find out that law enforcement has already told this family that they should "just never plan on seeing her again." I am local to the area she went missing and I have been working with the family. I personally do not ever feel a family should give up hope. There is ALWAYS hope.

I am so sorry. I dont know what LE knows to say that to family? Perhaps closer/immediate family should take over the page?
I agree...always hope!

Any idea why she would use her maiden name or former married name but not her current husband's name?

More than 20 investigators searching missing Plover woman's home
More than 20 investigators remain at the home of Krista Sypher, the 44-year-old Plover woman who was last seen March 13. The Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigations is assisting Plover police in the investigation.

Sypher was last seen March 13 but was reported missing by her husband March 20.

http://www.wsaw.com/content/news/DCI-assisting-Plover-police-in-missing-woman-case-417794113.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Yea not suspicious at all that she hasn't been seen for a week (nor reported for a week) by her hubby yet her car is still there.

IMO- obviously he is a victim until investigators say otherwise.

Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, this is the first time I've read a missing person FB and seen family members basically say, stop we got this don't worry about it. If we hear from her we will let you know.
Most families relish the attention because it gets the story and pictures out there.
Time is not their friend...she was missing a WEEK before ever reported! So either she if she left or a perp if she is harmed has had a huge advantage.

Questions linger amid search for missing Plover woman
A 44-year-old Plover woman has been missing for three weeks and police still haven't been able to determine if she is alive or dead.

“We don't know," Plover Police Chief Dan Ault said in an interview Monday with USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. "We certainly have our working theories and our suspicions, but at the same time, I’m not willing to accuse anybody at this point."

Krista Sypher was last seen in the early morning hours of March 13 at her home in the 3000 block of Hoffman Drive, according to the Plover Police Department. Her husband reported her missing March 20.

http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/...er-amid-search-missing-plover-woman/99990966/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back