751 users online (65 members and 686 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1002
  1. #136
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    618
    Just wanted to throw this out there from the rules page as sometimes i feel the need to remind myself to let the mods be mods and I think we could all do a better job of hitting the red triangle and scrolling and rolling rather than trying to act like a mod.....MOO

    "Do use the alert feature (red triangle at bottom left of each post) if you think someone is posting outside the rules. Do not quote or respond to it. Moderators review all alerted posts."

    link to rules:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    They never once said that the Probable Cause Search Warrant was for the homicide, they in fact specifically said many times it IS NOT. It is related to the probation violation.
    Oh boy, I am confused then. Dos someone have a link to the interview that LE gave about the SW of RL's property on 3/17. I thought they specifically said the SW was directly related to the homicides based on additional information LE had received.. I need to clear this up in my own head... TIA

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    423

    IN - Abigail Williams, 13 and Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Februray 2017 - 37

    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't understand what this has to do with the question I asked Eileen and which you quoted.
    I was just posting about the answer that there is always DNA. I thought you meant at crime scene. LE may or may not have viable DNA that will stand up in a court of law for the reasons I stated above.

    Lawyers are meticulous at going after those DNA samples and proofing them inaccurate in court. A lot of times the DA will choose not to use them rather than to put doubt in a jury's mind. (So police are not saying)

    In my sister's case she bled to much for a good sample to prove rape; but they did find a hair, so in court rape was never used as an aggravating circumstance even though the motive was rape. They went with robbery.

    Are justice system is unfair at times when a victim cannot speak for themselves.

    I feel terrible for these two little girls...

    There was nothing in my answer that was meant really toward you...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelist View Post
    Not intended to sound snarky...but what are we supposed to be talking about? We have been beating everything to death (bad choice of words sorry). If this can clear up the discussion about cars under the bridge then it needs to be said. Same would go for someone getting a clear image of the brown spot on BGs right side and saying it was a shirt/hoodie. By saying that we are putting the fanny pack debate to bed.

    By ruling out things we are closer to the truth. I cannot see a shut down over logical and scientific information that took 37 threads to figure out.

    MOO
    Again, no snark intended
    Got you, it was debunked about 15 threads ago. I didn't see need for new recreations proving it all over again in giant overblown posts that say the same thing. But if that's what everyone here wants to discuss today than so be it.<modsnip>

    My crankiness not directed at you BTW sorry.☮️

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-23-2017 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Not necessary

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedGlass View Post
    Thanks for that.

    It looks like the Petition for Revocation of Probation was amended twice. Do you have any ideas as to what would be amended?

    RL denied the allegations; maybe he and his attorney came up with proof of his denial?
    I don't know without seeing the actual pleadings in the case. If one files a motion such as this one, they normally have to have a basis to do so. The Judge set April 3rd to review it. We will have to wait until then to hear what his evidence is.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    6,486
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedGlass View Post
    Thanks. Nothing about this whole thing is straightforward based on the info we have, is it?

    Making mistakes at this point would be pretty inexcusable.

    IMO, his attorney must have something positive on behalf of RL to attempt to get the probation hearing revoked.
    IMO it's just a lawyer's job and we can't read into it IMO.


    IMO if he had something that would definitelyl clear RL he'd not have had to postpone the hearing, he'd have gone in there and blown the chrage out of the water and RL would be at home right now IMO.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    IIRC They never once said that the Probable Cause Search Warrant was for the homicide, they in fact specifically said many times it IS NOT. It is related to the probation violation. Am I wrong? Is there a MSM link or LE statement that says this SW was executed in relation with the homicide of the girls? because that would be huge.
    Someone can (and will, I'm sure) correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they stated that they were attempting to either clear him or implicate him in the murders. (paraphrasing) I have to go to work or else I'd dig out the supporting statement from LE.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    IIRC They never once said that the Probable Cause Search Warrant was for the homicide, they in fact specifically said many times it IS NOT. It is related to the probation violation. Am I wrong? Is there a MSM link or LE statement that says this SW was executed in relation with the homicide of the girls? because that would be huge.
    You are wrong. I cannot link in on Tapatalk. The SW was directly related to homicide investigation of Libby and Abby. Hopefully someone can link the tweets and articles. I don't think the witch Hunt gained momentum until the 17th when the raid commenced.

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    IIRC They never once said that the Probable Cause Search Warrant was for the homicide, they in fact specifically said many times it IS NOT. It is related to the probation violation. Am I wrong? Is there a MSM link or LE statement that says this SW was executed in relation with the homicide of the girls? because that would be huge.
    You are wrong. I'm sure someone will find a link because I have no idea where to start, but I know for SURE I watched the interview with that one reporter Alexis and Sloccum that directly stated the search warrant was directly related to the homicide.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    6,486
    Quote Originally Posted by AFTM View Post
    I was just posting about the answer that there is always DNA.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what I said was "all humans have DNA".


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    Oh boy, I am confused then. Dos someone have a link to the interview that LE gave about the SW of RL's property on 3/17. I thought they specifically said the SW was directly related to the homicides based on additional information LE had received.. I need to clear this up in my own head... TIA
    It was. It is. We've KNOWN this since the 17th. It's one of the few facts we have that are now getting muddied.

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by layer View Post
    Some would argue that both have a known history of sick and depraved behavior. Alcoholism is a sickness and drunk driving is depraved behavior.

    If these girls were found dead on #1's property and if #1 lied to LE about his whereabouts on the day of the murder, I would be a lot more suspicious of him. As it is...
    I agree that it would be TERRIBLE police work if you didn't investigate a felon who owned the property where two girls turned up. So of course they are going to look into it...as they should.

    But it would be really strange to kill two people and dump them on your own property. The only way I can see that scenario is if someone felt they couldn't dump them any further out for fear of being seen...or, again, dementia.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    49F. He's wearing boots, baggy pants, a hoodie with the hood pulled up, a zipped up bulky coat, a ball cap, and at least one hand is in a pocket. No one needs two hats and two coats in 49 degree weather unless they grew up in the tropics.

    Compared to what the girls are wearing, he is overdressed. In fact, the extra clothing disguise both his build and his facial features.

    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/del...weather/332895
    I think it is unfair to assume he is wearing a disguise based on wearing layers. We do not know his medical history. He may be on a blood thinner or history of cardiac disease. Maybe he is a diabetic. Poor circulation can make you cold when no one else is cold.( I am a nurse&#129299 If we are comparing what he is wearing vs what the girls are wearing, its like apples and oranges. Teenagers are not nearly as affected by weather as adults are. Just a thought.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    6,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Avejajed View Post
    You are wrong. I'm sure someone will find a link because I have no idea where to start, but I know for SURE I watched the interview with that one reporter Alexis and Sloccum that directly stated the search warrant was directly related to the homicide.
    thanks, I"m sure if that's true someone will meet the burden of proof that WS requires for stating something as a fact and will supply a link to support it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to reading what they had to say. I hope if that's accurate, a local will go use their proximity on all of our behalf and get copies of the things that are public record, even if it takes a FOIA request to get them. It's always been great in other cases to see actual scans of court documents iMO.

    ETA- found it myself. http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorit...i-murder-case/

    I was wrong, as stated already a few times in my edited versions of the post in question. thanks everyone for letting me know right away so I could fix my post!
    Last edited by GGE; 03-23-2017 at 09:52 AM.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    thanks, I"m sure if that's true someone will meet the burden of proof that WS requires for stating something as a fact and will supply a link to support it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to reading what they had to say. I hope if that's accurate, a local will go use their proximity on all of our behalf and get copies of the things that are public record, even if it takes a FOIA request to get them. It's always been great in other cases to see actual scans of court documents iMO.
    It's in the media threads

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 993
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 01:59 AM
  2. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 932
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 08:30 PM
  3. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 999
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 08:38 PM
  4. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 927
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread