1007 users online (113 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that this is not a local. It's a very small community. Regardless of how bad the photo is, someone would recognize him. If LE thought it was a local, they wouldn't waste their time putting up billboards up across the country. And, I've seen a lot of talk about LE playing games to try and smoke someone out. This is too heinous and serious for that. I believe they are stumped and need a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree.

So it is either a crime of opportunity or it was a planned killing from an unknown person to the delphi community. Jmo
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
    Could be but this thing is so big and so ugly that I don't, for one minute, believe they could keep folks there quiet if he was a local.

I'm not so sure local folks are quiet
    I've heard the rumor mill is in full swing. Fwiw.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I asked earlier and the high was low forties that day. Pretty cold.
    For Indiana, in February. High 40s is no jacket, shorts etc. for some. it was a beautiful sunny day in Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine19 View Post
    I have been following along from the start, this is the only subject that I can offer anything. I started noticing the billboards in my area in the first week of March (and believe me, I scanned for them relentlessly), there were 3 separate billboards in about an 8 mile drive for me (3 major highways). The billboards were gone in about 1-1.5 weeks. I am in eastern Pa very close to NJ border.
    Thank you. A poster mentioned billboards were removed in Michigan as well. They thought it might have to do with $$. But I was under the impression (probably wrong) that the FBI was funding those boards.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    There's something in his right hand pocket that creates an odd shadow, and there's some reason that the left side of his face cannot be sharpened in any way - best guess is that his left hand is raised and partially obscures his face.

My impression is that he is overdressed for a reason. Did he see the girls when they were dropped off and therefore decided to dress in a way that would leave him difficult to identify, regardless of who saw him? No one who did see him would be able to discuss his hair style, colour or length, or whether he is partially bald, because that is all camouflaged by his two hats. If he was seen wearing a hoodie earlier on, people may not connect him with the photo where he is wearing a zipped up coat.

This is a bit off topic, but in the Highway of Tears investigation, police spent time checking vehicles travelling the highway. What resonated with me is that they were shocked at how many vehicles had disabled door release handles, zip ties, duct tape, and many tools used in abduction. It suggests that too many people are interested in abducting women (esp.) and that when they see an opportunity, they act. The suspect here may be in that category, where he is always ready to attack and is always looking for an opportunity. He may routinely dress as he is in the photo during abductions not only because he is difficult to identify, but also because he would never dress that way around people who know him. Obviously I don't believe this is the first time that he has abducted and murdered a child or woman.

One in every FIVE women is raped at some time in their lives.
    “A glimpse into the world proves that horror is nothing other than reality.”
    ― Alfred Hitchcock

There is more than 1 sexual offender with the D.A. name

If you can't figure that out you probably shouldn't be on a sleuth site

Kik app/catfished/social media connection?

Well since i see Libby used the KiK app (and even had her ID publicly posted for it on her other SM accounts) i think we should put a catfishing back on the table amd maybe focus on that a little bit today instead of RL and RSOs and beating a dead horse staring at pictures. Lets see if we can draw our own picture today on what if scenarios... here is a link about Kik for starters

https://safesmartsocial.com/kik-mess...trouble-teens/
    Monsters Live Amongst Us

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    I don't the the press can pursue sealed documents. They are sealed to protect the integrity of an ongoing investigation. Gitana1? Are you here lady?

Right they cannot, but usually they are sealed for 30 days then another 30 days can be requested. In some cases, like this one, they could be sealed all the way till trial so that too much information does not get out to contaminate a jury selection.

Quote Originally Posted by helenlouise426 View Post
    Only one with the same face though!

Quote Originally Posted by thesensitivechild View Post
    Sorry to reply to my own quote. Last of the night. Just found another image of person- his height and weight check out for BG's and child molestation charges. I just feel really weird about this man and I cannot shake it. It is not good.

He is 5 foot 9, 200 pounds, in his mid to late forties. I have his case number but do not know how to look it up.
    I agree. Was looking into him last night, before it was posted about in here. He caught my eye and I too found little activity for him on google etc

If the image of the suspect was taken at the south end of the bridge that leads me to believe that they did cross the creek to end up on the north side.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by helenlouise426 View Post
    Please read the thread, the RSO #1 listed on the crime stoppers poster is in jail, that has been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    There is quite often a maximum time that images are posted on electronic screens. If the time is normally 30 days, then investigators need to resend the information and have it reposted for another 30 days.
    Also I know some billboard companies will offer non profits a reduced rate but only for billboards that haven't already been booked with advertisements at the full rate. So someone may have booked a commercial contract for those billboards that started later in the month, which meant they had a few weeks of unused slots to offer LE.

Not saying this is for sure what happened. Just that I know orgs who booked these charitable slots on billboards in our area in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by BoggLed in Ohio View Post
    Well since i see Libby used the KiK app (and even had her ID publicly posted for it on her other SM accounts) i think we should put a catfishing back on the table amd maybe focus on that a little bit today instead of RL and RSOs and beating a dead horse staring at pictures. Lets see if we can draw our own picture today on what if scenarios... here is a link about Kik for starters

https://safesmartsocial.com/kik-mess...trouble-teens/
    I agree with you on this. I was all over the idea of the KIK app being related to this somehow way back in the beginning threads. It is such a dangerous app... total anonymity..and she had her username posted publicly on twitter for all to see. Also, I have read that KIK is a Canadian owned company that has not always been forthcoming in releasing records to LE..

Quote Originally Posted by kellala View Post
    The timing and order Fox59 published the 25 guy photo , did fox59 try to send a message to people?

They are in alphabetical order- so I don't think it's meant to steer people to one person or the to this case. MOO

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast