1404 users online (245 members and 1159 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1002
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    The region.
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Rose View Post
    One in every FIVE women is raped at some time in their lives.
    And that's of the women willing to admit.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by DatelineFan View Post
    I just cannot believe that anyone would put these girls in a car and then dump them near where they were taken. That just sounds like the least possible situation to me.
    The whole crime seems pretty improbable to me which is why in JMO it was pretty carefully planned. One of several things happened based on where we have determined them to be on the bridge when they encountered BG...after so many threads and discussions I no longer have any opinion at all as to which one it was.

    1. girls were led off the bridge/ trail and put in a waiting car

    2. girls were walked off the bridge and crossed the creek to get to where they were found

    3. girls took video of BG and began to walk back across the bridge and passed BG in doing so, at some point on their way across BG comes up behind them after doubling back and takes them "down the hill" on the other side of the bridge.

    murdering 2 girls in broad daylight so close to highways, trails, other hikers and homes is quite the risky thing to do..JMO

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    49F. He's wearing boots, baggy pants, a hoodie with the hood pulled up, a zipped up bulky coat, a ball cap, and at least one hand is in a pocket. No one needs two hats and two coats in 49 degree weather unless they grew up in the tropics.

    Compared to what the girls are wearing, he is overdressed. In fact, the extra clothing disguise both his build and his facial features.

    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/del...weather/332895
    I just don't understand the disguise idea.

    1. Was he disguising who he was to the girls? (I don't see reason for this, a creepy guy disguised and a creepy guy they knew would cause similar reaction)
    2. Was he disguising from other hikers (Maybe but it seems no-one saw him)
    3. Was he disguising from the possibility of being caught on the girls phone and either leaving her phone for LE or the video being uploaded to the cloud? (Wow, he planned this really well. Maybe he also had a voice changer to throw us off also knowing his voice would be recorded.)

    I have run out of ideas.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    The region.
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacksDad View Post
    I just don't understand the disguise idea.

    1. Was he disguising who he was to the girls? (I don't see reason for this, a creepy guy disguised and a creepy guy they knew would cause similar reaction)
    2. Was he disguising from other hikers (Maybe but it seems no-one saw him)
    3. Was he disguising from the possibility of being caught on the girls phone and either leaving her phone for LE or the video being uploaded to the cloud? (Wow, he planned this really well. Maybe he also had a voice changer to throw us off also knowing his voice would be recorded.)

    I have run out of ideas.
    Maybe it's not a disguise in a flamboyant sense, but just a way to hide his identity so no one could say, I saw so and so on the trails that day... imo

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacksDad View Post
    I just don't understand the disguise idea.

    1. Was he disguising who he was to the girls? (I don't see reason for this, a creepy guy disguised and a creepy guy they knew would cause similar reaction)
    2. Was he disguising from other hikers (Maybe but it seems no-one saw him)
    3. Was he disguising from the possibility of being caught on the girls phone and either leaving her phone for LE or the video being uploaded to the cloud? (Wow, he planned this really well. Maybe he also had a voice changer to throw us off also knowing his voice would be recorded.)

    I have run out of ideas.
    I would guess number 2... There were other hikers out there that day. It was reported on MSM that friends of Abby and Libby reported seeing them there that day and waving to them. There was a woman interviewed who was there at 3:49 pm and reported seeing a man and another couple. Also it was a really lovely day and it is possible that BG expected the people would be around who could recognize him. That being said, I don't think it wasn't much of a disguise... really just put your hoodie up underneath your hat to cover your hair.

  6. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyorose View Post
    When moderators post on threads it is listed under their user names. I guess I would PM as many as I could find to try to get permission to post RSO information. I guess I would also ask moderators that since permission is required to sleuth certain things that if they could empty out their messages so users can contact them when needed that would be helpful.
    Thanks. I will look around.

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    44
    Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Spinning on a Large Blue Ball
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by ocgrad View Post
    I think it is someone relatively local and people have recognized. LE said they believe they may have talked to the suspect already. They just need a tip that will break the alibi he's hiding behind. Someone is covering for him and giving him alibi that is false and now LE is having to track through other evidence to connect him. IMO
    Perhaps his alibi is his partner in crime.JMO

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
    Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is your theory? What is your simple answer?...please share. It might give all of us some new direction or idea of what happened. TIA

  10. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Here is a list of site admin and mods. The PM button is to the right http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

    Tricia is currently online, it shows as a green dot when someone is online. No snark intended at all but can I suggest a little patience. Remember our lovely bosses and mods are people too with lives, and jobs, families and real life things to deal with.
    I said I would request and wait. That is being patient. I didnt know how to reach a moderator. I was not complaining that I didnt hear back from one. It may all be for not because he may have been addressed already but I cannot find him in all the threads. I too have a family and job so I cant read every post but I searched a few threads and his name was not brought up. thanks for the list

    Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk


  11. #386
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
    Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry If you've posted this before, but what is your theory regarding how the crime was carried out?

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by graceness81 View Post
    Maybe it's not a disguise in a flamboyant sense, but just a way to hide his identity so no one could say, I saw so and so on the trails that day... imo
    Ok, I hike a lot. Looking at his outfit, his face was not covered up enough for me not to know him if I knew him. I have seen and recognized many people on the trail with hats covering their face more than him. The reason we have trouble identifying him is the picture is so blurred from the distance and it was taken from video. If the picture was clear, I am sure people would know who he is for sure. Now people think he is younger, in his 40s, and can even be RL. People are not even sure he has a mustache, goatee, smoking, or even if his right hand is in the pocket or out. But anyone on the trail that knew him would have known who he was.

    JMO

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,320
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
    Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tend to agree with you. But I've seen some crazy, unbelievable stuff over the years. Go check into the Brittney Wood case or a handful of others.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
    Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Serial Killers do all the things that you claim are far afield. Ted Bundy, wore disguises ( some of his ruses were pretty elaborate), definitely had kill kits and moved bodies. Jessica Ridgeway's killer dumped her remains in a field.. These are all horrible things to contemplate but they do happen.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southwest Ontario
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    I tend to agree with you. But I've seen some crazy, unbelievable stuff over the years. Go check into the Brittney Wood case or a handful of others.
    I recently followed the Douglas Garland trial in Alberta. We had all pretty much agreed that the crime was committed by DG because of a business relationship gone bad. We were right. I think we all also thought that the 3 people killed were killed at the house and he took the bodies and disposed of them. Right? WRONG? What actually happened threw us all for a loop. Torture, fetishes, dismemberment and the list goes on. We were absolutely blown away and NEVER would have thought of that in a million years.

    I know that some of the "theories" floating around have been "out there", but you know, you just never know what these deranged murderers, criminals, pedophiles, etc. etc. will do. They don't think like us.

    Now I'm not backing any of these far out theories yet, but I'm not going to throw them away because very weird stuff can happen.

    I've got nothing. I'm just waiting for an arrest and hopefully I'll be able to make some sense of all this.

    MOO
    What goes around comes around

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 993
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 01:59 AM
  2. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 932
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 08:30 PM
  3. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 999
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 08:38 PM
  4. Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 927
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread